State: Louisiana Clear all filters (110 of 8194 reviews match)
filters
Show

Walmart in Bossier City, Louisiana - Thieves

1.4
Walmart - Thieves
I went into my local WalMart and Sam's this weekend. Between the two they stole over $4 from me. They have security cameras to stop theft but they are worse than the common shoplifter. If they steal $4 from 30,000,000 a month that ads up $144,000,000 a year. This is done with simple miss pricing items by 50-99 cents each. I am adding photo to show it. Then you pay a $100 annual fee for Sam's and have to pay 20% more in Sam's than in Walmart. What a ripoff group they are. It is a shame they don't have a no star rating for companies like this.

Did you go to the service desk for a refund of the difference? Unfortunately humans aren't perfect.

It takes a human to change the price on the shelf.

They may miss a location or facing of a product, misplace the tag, get distracted or miss changing the tag for any number of reasons. Bring it to their attention and they will take care of the problem.

@Anonymous

OF course they did not. That would be using common sense. Why would anyone do that anymore?

View more comments (1)
Review
Walmart door search has always been voluntary. You are volunteering to show you receipt. Once you pay for merchandise, it's yours and Walmart doesn't have a right to search your merchandise. Earlier in the year a judge declared that the whole thing is illegal and...

You sound ignorant.People were arrested unlawfully at walmart.The last one in South Carolina sued and got over two hundred thosand dollars.Oh and the kind of lawyer you get for this is called....A civil rights attorney. You probably do not know your rights...goggle this.

@Anonymous

There is difference between being arrested and being asked to show a receipt. You are the ignorant one.

@ObsoleteGiantClam432

On sheeple keep showing your receipt....You will be the first one to complain when everyone loses their rights.

@Anonymous

Do you not know how to read little boy? I never said I show my receipt.

I said there is a difference between being arrested and being asked to show a receipt. Are you really that dense?

@Anonymous

Companies do have rules and policies. You should have someone teach you and educate you onto that.

@ObsoleteGiantClam432

Maybe the reason that some of the people don't wanna show a receipt is because they don't want to be arrested when the employee sees that they didn't pay for the soda water that they have in their cart. So they simply ignore the employee who is calling out "Ma'am, may I see your receipt please?" and they calmly walk out to their vehicle, load up their groceries, and drive away.

@Anonymous

Soda water???? What are you like 90 years old?????

@Anonymous

The thing is yes they check your reciet but.........Wal-Mart does not check for the mysterious phantom seven dollar charges which they have known about for the past 10 years.Google it.

kevin radson again. been in jail and got beaten up and it all Walmart fault.

they had me arrested. like what me do. show people me bare belly.

oh yea but was arrested in Walmart. oh no

@Anonymous

Make sure that you don't go around without your shirt on while you are in jail. Some of the other inmates might be thinking that you be wanting them to mess with you, if you know what I mean.

Several times so far when I have used the self-checkout, the machine has run out of receipt paper and I have to wait a long time while they get someone to fix it so that I can get a receipt printed. Also, I have noticed that many people leave the self-checkout machine without taking their receipt.

What if they are stopped at the door by someone asking for their receipt and when they go back to the self checkout lane find out that it is no longer there because the person behind them inadvertently took it when they grabbed their receipt. Will this poor schmoe have to wait while they view the security footage to see if they actually paid for it, or will they simply just take the word of this customer because they look like they are honest.

Zachary2001

Though it is annoying you cannot sue. Also they check everyone not just blacks.

@Zachary2001

Sure you can sue.In the USA we have rights.Many have given up their lives so we have these rights.Use them.

@Anonymous

Anonymous it is people like you who make USA look bad. Anything that does not go your way you sue.

You don't get your way, you play the race card.

Thanks for making us look bad. GET A JOB AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY.

@Anonymous

And people play the race and entitlement card. Clearly you wouldn't understand if it bites you into the butt.

@ObsoleteGiantClam432

Race card?Really? You must be kidding...right????

What makes the USA bad is people that judge other people based on the amount of pigment their skin contains is racist and bad.

This is 2019. This is not 1950.Our poor country is going backwards.....how sad.May God have mercy on your soul for judging his creations based only on skin color.Unbelievable.

@Zachary2001

The child that replied to you is wrong. Since no harm was committed, no loss they cannot sue. They will be wasting money on lawyers.

They pull this BS on everyone. It's not a race thing, but it is illegal for them not to take no for an answer. Unless they saw me conceal something and have reasonable suspicion that I did indeed shoplift then they have no right to prevent me from leaving with my property.

While yes when you pay for something it’s yours. The issue is that YOU are on private property and they have every right to ensure you are not stealing!!

Once you leave the property and they ask then yes they are breaking the law. But until you leave their property the have far more rights then YOU. They have right of ownership and that gives them so much power. So while it’s frustrating and yes even I roll my eyes when they ask me, I will still show my receipt as I have nothing to hide.

If you’re so butthurt then don’t shop there but don’t be surprised when the new store you pick does the same thing. This is life now. YOU the consumer have driven them to this point. YOU the customer steal!!

YOU are the direct cause of your own problems. And god help a store if a female comes in. Odds are that at least 5 items will end up In her purse. In fact females steal the most!!!

Many stores now ban large purses or backpacks. You PEOPLE have done this. You can’t now whine and complain that these steps need to be take. You the consumer are scamming,lying, and thieving little bundles of idjits.

Think about it for a moment. Literally BILLIONS of dollars are stolen every year. BILLIONS!!

Yep they have every right to check my receipt. I would to when faced with BILLIONS of lost revenue.

@Anonymous

This guy is a moron. Are strip searches ok at the door too?

Because this guy thinks "private property" means they can do whatever they want. ***

@Anonymous

Technically since they did not mention strip searched, you are moron for bringing it up.

@Anonymous

What if someone is concealing a large smoked sausage in their drawers?

@Anonymous

Then you ask if they have a receipt for it. If they don't, take them to a secure room and examine it carefully.

@Anonymous

You must be one of the sheeple.I will never ever give up my rights for anyone.Never show your reciet.Always record as you walk out.Keep your rights.If you do not our country is doomed.Also always record the police.Never let big money corporations win.

@Anonymous

I agree with you. Especially if you are stealing something, you shouldn't ever show your receipt.

@Anonymous

Your rights do not end because you are on private property.Many have died so you can have rights...Do not let them go have died in vain.Record always....Always stand up for your rights as an american.

@Anonymous

Only Walmart asks for receipts. So does Costco and Sam's Club(also part of Walmart) This is not an issue in other stores But you have a good point.

Some stores ban backpacks and large purses. The whole "innocent until proven guilty" does not apply anymore.

Besides if you are going to steal, you are going to conceal the item. Only a few people walk out with shopping carts full of merchandize including me(just joking)

They should simply pay a hardened criminal who is real tough and mean looking who is covered in tattoos to stand at the doorway and eyeball everybody. They could pay him $15 an hour to do it and it would be well worth it, because he would save the store alot of money because very few people would try to steal anything with him at the door.

@Anonymous

That wouldn't work, because he probably would let his friends leave the store with merchandise that they didn't pay for.

@Anonymous

What about "she"? There are hardened female criminals too, you know?

They could have some mean and ugly butch looking woman who is dressed like a man stand at the door and give everyone the evil eye. And if someone dared to not show their receipt, then that woman could chase them down and bring them back into the store.

@Anonymous

He or she, you are right.

You are wrong in virtually all states. Try stealing something and see how you like jail.

#1720661

I WOOL NOT SHOW MY RECIPE TO ANY OF THE SHOPLIFT CATCHERS AT WAL-MART.

@Anonymous

Catch me if you can, I ain't showin' you my recipe!

@Anonymous

come get me, I hope liberty Walmart gets held up held hostage, put some scare into them then maybe they quit running legal tax payers like me out of the store just because some whiny baby customer not comfortable with my muscle shirt well I don't care what their comfortable with. I wear what I like.

let me run that store , I clean house right quick. they should fire that manager.

@Anonymous

They have no interest in your recipe but will bust your a55 if you are caught shoplifting.

@Anonymous

But it is an out of this world delicious recipe for Crawfish Etouffee.

4.7
I have been shopping at Walmart Vidalia, Louisiana for 10 years and always pay with my husbands checking account........we have separate accounts so I show them my license which has the same address with no problem..... but today I went to the register to pay and the...

Sounds like you finally got a cashier that is doing their job. If the account is only in you husbands name they shouldn't be taking a check without his signature. 3 cheers for a cashier doing what's right.

Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Customer Service Sucked

Walmart in District 5, Louisiana - They lie about their check cashing service

3.0
Walmart advertises that it cashes payroll checks. They don't. They enter the check information, and Certegy declines the check for whatever reason. I was told, twice, that "the amount of the check is too high" except that Walmart claims to cash checks up to $2500, and my check was less than half that. They lie. You can try to cash a check, but they're not going to cash it.
Review
Cons
  • Refused two payroll checks well under the stated limit
Refuses to cash VALID checks
Let the company propose a solution

Walmart in Lafayette, Louisiana - Everstart Marine Battery

Marine battery 1 yr free replacement battery not 1 yr old told they can not replace because been replaced before. Less than 1 yr before my battery died so I went to get a new and upgraded to a larger battery so that should be just like a new purchase but net to them . They will not honor the 1 yr free replacement
Review
Cons
  • Manager and employee with a attidue
Warranty issue
Loss
Full refund

Walmart in New Orleans, Louisiana - No oil in car

WalMart changed oil,stripped plug,on 110 east ,with 18 wheelers,and cars zooming by,oil plug fell out,fried engine,no power nothing,my daughter coasted to side of freeway,we could have been eaisly killed.reported to WalMart,hopefully they do the right thing,but these post s don't make me hopefull.the mechanic could have had blood on his hands.im sure people die and no body knows,about WalMart oil change screw UPS. Dead
Bad quality
purchased the warranty for holiday decoration item, the lights stop working, submitted the claim in Dec 11 2018 to Asurion they told me will send the facilitation to fill out thought email. the last 3 weeks did not receive any email from them. called them 8 times they...

Purchase a protection plan sent in a computer, came back still broke I call Walmart they say send it in I told them this is a scam I paid for protection plan and still I have a broke product they say that it's a third party. I said Walmart sold me the protection plan so Walmart should stand behind it right?

Bad quality
Resolved
if i was stopped by a so called lost prevention(she looked like a normal civilian and i saw no walmart employees with her and she never said who she was) person but they never caught me with any merchandise or showed me any proof and the lady who claimed to be lost...

Why did you chose to implicate the two year old daughter in your crime? Poor parenting and people like you chose not to give their children a chance in life.

I would think involving your daughter in your crime warrants child abuse. Have you no shame?

Poor customer service
Too many hypocrites employed there. Bullied, used, and abused
Gabrielle Tollerson

And look,Corporate is out here insulting people,and they expect people to buy from them??

Contact Walmart Customer Service

(800) 925-6278
All Walmart Contacts

Latest Question

Walmart Questions
I purchased 2 identical tablets for my children and because they were purchased for my children I purchased the protection plan. This plan is supposed replace with a comparable tablet. I have filed a claim on both tablets and with both received a replacement. The...