2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased Roku Device At Walmart In October 2017. Purchased 2 year Care Plan wit it.

Big Mistake. Contacted WalmartCarePlan Carrier. I Told Them Device Is Not Working Properly. They Wanted Me To Take Unit To Nearest UPS Center, Have It Shipped To Them, And They Would Issue A Coupon for another unit.

Really ??? I have To Pay To Ship A Small Unit To Them, When I have A Large Walmart 500 yards from My House ? Not Only That, I have To Pay To Ship The Unit To Them ??? a $ 40.00 Purchase ?

RIP-OFF. Do Not Under any circumstances get a Care Plan. If You Ship An Item Back To Them, I Guarantee it Will Be At Least Three Weeks To Get It Back.

So...You will not have Roku Device For That Time. Not Worth It.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Walmart was ok prior to this.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Comments

Read the warranty Before purchasing it.

realm188

You do realize that the policy is 90 days for most returns, correct? Soooo just returning it to a Walmart would not work.

You said October? I believe you're WAY past the 90 days, darlin.

EllipticalBurmese
to realm188 #1505753

It Was A 2 year plan Darlin. It's not the money, it was cheap.

Just listening to the sales pitch was BS.

Imagine If You Will, You Had To Ship Back A TV ? I Read The warranty........did Not say You Had To Pay The Shipping.

realm188
to EllipticalBurmese #1505775

Yes, it was a 2 year plan. You said that already!

I'm saying that you're already past the 90 day policy with Walmart. You bought the 2 year plan, not the 90 day policy. We get it.

Did you think that buying the extended warrenty meant that you had 2 years to return it to Walmart? That's not a store warrenty, darlin.

EllipticalBurmese
to realm188 #1506106

You Can Stop With The Darlin' BS. I Get The 90 days.

I'm referring To The Shipping back to warranty company on Your own dime.

I Talked To Rep in the Electronics Dept. And He laughed and told Me in His opinion, The Warranty was being pushed by Walmart, and He Thought The Policy Stunk.