4.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I love shopping at wallmart, it's so cheap. when I want to save money there is nowhere better for a consistent low price across a huge range of goods.

I bought a Microwave Oven online and saved enough to make it a great deal.

I started shopping at walmart last few months. Saved a ton of cash buying pretty much the same stuff I buy elsewhere. I wouldn't buy everything there but they've got some great pricing.

Walmart.com makes things easy and fast.

I have used this website multiple times over the years and absolutly love it. It has saved me money and time.

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of cheap items from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most nice ontime drivers and variety of products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments