3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 04, 2017

Well I have found out why my limit was lowered. It was due to non use of the card for 1 year.

I had to call a head of customer service. I finally got an answer there was never a lether coming they lied about that. This all came after the Equifax ordeal. So I figured they were protecting themselves.

But if they would have told me in the beginning that was the reason then, I would not have had such an issue. If left knew what right hand was doing it would be nice. I found this out by an employee at Walmart in management.

Not a vendor like Mr. Anonymous posted.

Original review posted by user Sep 03, 2017

This Just happened to me. I went on credit karma and we have excellent credit all Green I owe nothing on any of my credit cards and we bring in 6 figures.

They took away 2576.00 and left me with 1524.00 so Great timing when we are trying to buy land and build a house! The guy on phone said the letter went out on August 28th 2017 I said what did it say, because I have excellent credit. I'd like to know what it says and he said oh well I can't seem to find it. WHAT , YOU CAN'T FIND THE LETTER YOUR COMPANY SENT OUT!

is what I said,he said no I'll have them send another one out. He said since it's only September 3rd you wouldn't have got it yet. I said I understand that but I want to know what are you resending me. If you don't know and you are looking at my file, then we have got a BIG problem.

He kept saying ok is that all I can do for you. I said NO I want to know what the letter says. His reply was same I don't know if can't find it. So he said I can speculate.

I said great go for it, what you think if you may say. He said you may have too many unpaid balances. Nope all my credit cards are paid off. Your debt to income ratio, nope Bank already told us that we could afford 800,000 just make sure nothing changes.

So not sure why I can't afford walmart he sarcastically said I'm just speculating. I said I understand but everything you said which he named 5 things were not me! So he again okay well if that's all I can do for you thank you for calling Walmart I said no we're not done yet I still didn't get my answer what does the letter say that you sent the second time. He said I don't know and call back when you get it, thank you for calling walmart and hung up the phone.

We will NOT be shopping at Walmart anymore. We spend over 200.00 a week there sometimes more, rarely less. But I'm done with them. So to end this .......

THANK YOU WALMART, YOU HAVE FOR SURE OPENED MY EYES. YOU HAVE ALSO HURT MY CREDIT WITH THIS AND I'LL BE SURE TO LET ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU LO ELY STORE.

so my new saying is going to be, THANK YOU FOR NOT SHOPPING AT WALMART. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03, 2017.

Comments

OP:

Walmart did not lower your credit.

The vendor that Walmart uses to provide credit cards to their customers lowered your credit.

So your complaint is with the vendor, not Walmart.

Just call the phone number that is on the back of your credit card.

It is that simple. So exactly why are you complaining to Walmart about this when you need to be complaining to the vendor?

Walmart did not hurt your credit. The vendor that Walmart uses hurt your credit. So you need to complain to the vendor, not Walmart. So exactly why are you complaining to Walmart about that when you need to be complaining to the vendor?

Just call the phone number that is on the back of your credit card. It is that simple.

Your not shopping at Walmart does nothing since the vendor Walmart uses lowered your credit, not Walmart. Be mad at the vendor they use, not at them.

Gizmorae
to Anonymous #1375802

Hope you understood understood my my comment duh if you need you need. A definition on vendor I can get walmart to to to help you .