Lynn Haven, Florida

I just left the Lynn Haven FL walmart and because of the rude and condescending service I had in the liquor store side, I will shop at the Panama City store and any liquor I might want from now on will come from Win Dixie. 3 employees in the size of a walk in closet, I spent about 10 min in the store because I needed a center thing and could not find it, not a offer of help from the employees who were talking about another person.

Not one time did any of them speak to me or make EYE contact with me.

When I put my purchase on the counter with out a word to me the lady rang it up, did not tell me the price, she just continued to talk to her co workers. When I WAVED my money she said to me,"sorry Mam" And yes the only thing said to me in 10 min or longer was so rude I can truly say never again to the Lynn Haven Fl Walmart

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart liquor store. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart liquor store in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments