Las Vegas, Nevada

I will admit I was wrong okay. I admit to shoplifting from your store.

That is not the issue here. The issue is that I was planning on shopping at your store and going to work which is a five minute drive from your store. I was caught by your LP and I was taken to the back of the store. I plead with them to let me go and that they can have my information.

I even offered to pay for the items I stole. I told them I had to get to work in half an hour and that I will give them personal information so if they want to press charges they can do so later on. They did not seem to care that I had a job to go to. They took their own sweet time.

I apologized to them. They told me I had to wait until the police arrived. I told them I understand that I did wrong and that I would return later. I had given them personal information so if I bail on them they would know how to contact me.

But no they would not let me go, it took an hour for the police to arrive and I was 80 minutes late for my job. They told me that I was banned from the store for a year. Well with your cruel and inconsiderate attitude I won't be back even after my year is up. I was 80 minutes late for the job because they held me against my will, which is illegal, it is kidnapping.

I even promised I would face the consequences later on, but I had a job to go to.

But they still held me for over an hour.

Comments

You are lucky you didn't go to jail you ***. Complain about doing their job preventing filth like you from stealing lol. And if I were your employer and knew you were late from stealing from another company I'd fire your ***.

You are an *** for complaining

You all know this is made up right???

That is insane, why would you complaint?

@Anonymous

This is the internet.

@menchen

16James16

Well you know what the solution is don't you. Next time don't get caught..

Um my bad I mean don't steal and you won't have an issue. I think the cops have priorities to respond to, lie if there was a triple homicide it is more urgent than your stealing five dollars wroth of items.

16James16
@16James16

Worth, and like, my bad. Just want to correct myself before Kevin corrects me.