167 Northshore Blvd, Slidell, LA 70460, USA
1.6

I purchased a Magellan gps as I needed it for work. Well, it has no idea where I am or how to get to where I am going.

All in all the gps just plain sucks. I am returning it to where I bought it as I did buy a warranty. I will be buying a garmin. I would never recommend this product to anybody.

I expected it to get me from point a to point b with no problems.

my latest experience was going around the corner and it took me to the interstate onto the interstate and back to the beginning and then to my destination. If I know where I am going it will not adjust to my travel it will keep telling me to make a u turn even after I have reached my destination it will tell me to go left and I should have gone right and visa versa.

Reason of review: poor product.

Preferred solution: exchange for a garmin.

Walmart Pros: When i left the store.

Walmart Cons: Attitudes of employees.

Comments

ransom
#1391934

We have had several Garmins over several years and have only had one destination failure and that turned out to be a store that recently moved.

I have to believe Magellan is just as reliable, they would not have been around as long as they have if they were this bad.

h.kitchener

Good luck with the Garmin---they are no great shakes, either in my experience.