202 views

My mother purchased a Hoover board on Jan 8th for a present on Jan 18. When they received the board it was not the style that they could use.

I went to return it but did not have receipt. I had to wait for mom to get back from vacation and went to return with receipt and was told that we only had 15 days to return it. What makes this so unfair is there is no place in the store that this is written for customers to see. They had to go online and print it off.

There is no sign by the boards that states their return policy, it did not state it on receipt and cashier never let us know. Management was very rude. Also, call center kept telling me that the policy changed and that I had 30 days to return.

No one on the same page. Also Walmart employee s in store say that the call center does not know then why is there a customer call center.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Walmart Cons: Not fixing their errors adequately.

Location: 90 Shopping Plaza Rd, Rutland, VT 05701

Comments

Ain't got no home, Lord, Lord, but a tin-top hut -- Saturday whiskey like to rot my gut -- Mister Hoover, Mister Hoover, cain't you spare me a dime? -- Starving broke, 'cause I work on the Teppentine!

Walmart Reviews