Toronto, Ontario

I am visiting my friends in Toronto Ontario Canada and writing this from their computer.

I went to one of your stores and I was weighting in line, I had to wait 2 whole minutes. One of the items I wanted scanned at the wrong price so I called the cashier a dummy. The cashier refused to serve me. I told him to call the manager. The cashier informed the manager that I called him a dummy. He asked me if this were true and I said no. Then he asked the customer behind me if this were true and the customer said yeah he heard me call the cashier a dummy. The manager told me to leave the store. I then apologized to the cashier and he said that since I lied to him I had to leave the store. I told him that my husband wanted me to pick some groceries for him because he had a craving. He told me tough, there is a grocery store in the same plaza and I could pick up my stuff there. I also informed him that my husband works at Home Office and the reason that I was shopping here was because we get a discount. They person behind me told me to just leave the store and said that I was being rude. I wanted to slap her and I would have too if she did not have her three sons probably (9) and (12)(12) with her. After arguing with him for five more minutes he said if I apologize that I could still shop at his store. I apologized to the cashier The manager then asked the cashier if he wanted to cash me out. The cashier said no. The manager asked me to get into another line. I told him that he said I could shop in the store as long as I apologized to the cashier which I did. He said he is not breaking any promises and told me that if the cashier did not want to serve me he is not going to force the cashier to do so. I told him I am not waiting another three minutes. He told me I either get in another line or get out of the store. At which point the lady behind me made another rude comment about me to another customer and the other customer agreed that I was rude. My husband who works at Home Office will be hearing about this.

By the way this is the REAL MrsLea.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

hey MsLea? are you capable of reading?

and are you capable of answering questions and saying more than one sentence? just let me know if you are, I'm just curious.

You lie, some of your posts you claimed said other locations because you were using your cell phone to type.

I mean Springdale,AR is over 1,000 miles from Toronto.

Check my history, Jedi. All my posts say Springdale, AR on them.

Springdale, AR is over a 1,000 miles away from Springdale. I have no friends in Toronto, and I have never even been there.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, it is hard for you to be in 2 places at once. especially considering the fact that you're always at home, scarfing down fast food and spending most of your time on the internet. blame Jedi all you want but who do you blame for you being a big fake?

Sessa

If we did not play with these people what entertainment would we have when we are board. Besides I do believe this is Mrslea because she has the exact same entitlement issues as her imposter.

She expects employees to help them when they are on lunch break, and she expects them to honour sales form months ago because her husband works at home office. She bashes others for doing the same because she thinks she has special privlages.

Why can't we all just agree to not to respond in any way to these ridiculous people playing on the internet? If they have no one to play with, maybe they'll go play in traffic or something?

Apparently you don't know how to read mrslea. I told you I have proof that they are not from me. I know the difference between "weighting and "waiting".

"Considering you keep claiming these fake posts are being written by me and they say Toronto on them, it is of course YOU."

So according to your logic since you keep claiming you are being impersonated that makes it untrue.

The fact that you keep claiming your husband is not a janitor means he is in fact a janitor.

The fact that you keep claiming you are not blackdontcrack and the fact that blackdontcrack is from the same area means that blackdontcrack is you.

According to your logic the more you say something is true the more untrue it is.

Not to mention these IP things don't work. There is one poster, half the time it says his location is from Germany, the other half it says that he is from Chicago. So that whole IP thing means nothing. If you are smart enough you can very easily have it manipulate your location.

MrsLea

BTW, you wrote this today, and my latest posts clearly show Springdale, AR as my location. Kind of hard for me to be in two places at once.

MrsLea

Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Jedi. Considering you keep claiming these fake posts are being written by me and they say Toronto on them, it is of course YOU.

If i were in line behind you i WOULD have slapped you!!

Ive done it before to an ignorant *** such as yourself and was thanked profusely by everyone in earshot!you may think your something but im here to tell you one day youll run into someone like me who wont stand by watching you bully some poor girl running a register and youll be the one left in tears you dumb ***.

If i were in line behind you i WOULD have slapped you!!

BooFricketyHoo

Bahah! I bet those children waiting in line with their mother behind you were more well behaved.

You may try and pin this one on me but it is not going to work. You may try to claim that I am an imposter and using your name but that is not going to work.

Proof that it is me, unlike you I know the difference between "waiting" and "weighting" . Then again perhaps you were "weighting" in ling, gaining more weight stuffing chocolate bars in your mouth so you can gain more weight. Which store are you visiting when you go to Toronto.

Tell me so I can avoid you. You already admitted to accidentally eating 4 children who were in front of the chocolate aisle and I don't want to be victim number 5.