Verified Reviewer

I feel this is a personal choice and should be respected. I used to enjoy shopping at my local Walmart, Punxsutawney, PA, not anymore.

I respect social distancing.

Furthermore, I don't push my will or beliefs on anyone else. I do not like it being forced on me !!

If a person wishes to wear a mask, let them wear one. Your company should not force those that choose not to, to wear them. So after being told we had to wear a mask or leave, we left...

Spent our money elsewhere.

Your company has decided to play dictator. No thank you !!!!

User's recommendation: I have no recommendations for anyone.. Do your own thing. I myself will not follow the sheep...

Preferred solution: Y choice.

Walmart Pros: One-stop shopping.

Location: 21920 Route 119, Punxsutawney, PA 15767

Comments

#1966861

Sometimes I honestly forget to bring a mask and when confronted, I am very grateful when they offer me a mask free of charge to wear. I don't mean to forget it, it's just so strange and unnatural to wear one that when I am in a hurry or stressed, I simply forget to wear one.

While I disagree that everyone should wear one, I comply and mask up because I have better things to do with.my time than to get into an argument about somebody over a mask.

And I can't just go to another store, because all of the other stores in town have the same policy. I miss the Good Old Days when you had a cashier ringing up your groceries and when you didn't have to wear a mask everywhere you went.

#1966143

December is now the highest month for Covid deaths and it is due to maskless pigs like yourself! You pathetic loser!!

#1965316

No one cares what you feel! It is store policy. Open your own store!

#1965448
@PissedConsumer1965316

I have a medical condition and cannot wear a mask. Common sense keeps sick people home, when sick .

Apparently only selfish , fear driven people are allowed to have an opinion. By the way I had the feared virus with my pre- existing condition it was the worst “flu” I ever had. No that mask isn’t protecting you from the virus. Stay in your bubbles.

I prefer to live as I chose to . Not you

#1965816
@PissedConsumer1965448

My mask isn’t protecting me at all. It is protecting you if I am symptom free and have Covid. If you caught Covid it was from another maskless pig like yourself!!

#1965827
@PissedConsumer1965816

Resort to name calling when someone doesn’t share your opinion. You obviously don’t have much of a life to miss in that bubble.

#1966148
@PissedConsumer1965448

I bet you are an estrogen deficient broadback fat middle aged woman. Lean over your cart much? Stay in the parking lot!!

#1967205
@PissedConsumer1966148

Quite the opposite.... The only thing you got right is middle aged. I find it hilarious that you feel the need to try to insult rather than express an opinion.

#1965454
@PissedConsumer1965316

No one cares what you think either. Stay in your bubbles and masks . When or if you ever come out you’ll probably be hit with ever virus out there cause you have no immunity built up to anything.

#1965817
@PissedConsumer1965454

Spoken like a true Trumptard pig!! Oink oink!!!

Old Macdonald had a farm e-ie-I-o... and on that farm he had a pig.....

#1965261

Walmart is doing the proper thing by requiring masks in their stores to prevent the spread of the virus. No one is infringing on your rights not to wear a mask.

Just don't expect to be welcome in places that require them. They would much rather loose a customer that doesn't want to be socially responsible and wear a mask than loose a customer to Covid.

Walmart Reviews