Resolved
3.0

Went to walmart 56625 Calloway Drive in Bakersfield Handed the operator 000236 a coupon He obviously did not know how to use them went over to a woman and asked her she came over and snapped "TELL HER WE DON'T TAKE COUPONS!" Excuse me? She was just too *** lazy to go do it herself ...BAD and i do mean BAD employee ..

Rude and and totally disregarded me. I did tell her i was going to report her rudeness to her superior ..She did not care! She said once again WE DON"T EXCEPT COUPONS! I am very upset with the treatment of me and the fact that she was so rude.

I will understand how you can hire rude people like that! Pissed in Bakersfield

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

• Poor Customer Service From Walmart

Comments

Mike_mn

Complain politely, but firmly, to the manager.

Why vent here. It accomplishes nothing.

Oh that must be upsetting... just...

if you are going to complain, get your grammar checked.

It's "accept" not "except".

Accept is to receive, except is to exclude.

I can't believe you people grow up with this language and cannot write it properly. Shameful.

missharon
@Anonymous

*** me ***! Hows that Grammer

How's* Grammar*

@missharon

Grammar is the way in which words are put together to form proper sentences. You failed at forming a proper sentence writing "except". They have a point.

@missharon

Lol, did you upvoted your own comment? Pathetic

missharon
#1319061
@Anonymous

Hey anonymous..you are so Pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit and wait to correct everyone's Grammar! Losers like you are so fat and ugly it's all you have to be a pathetic loner

Get a life Fatty get a life and maybe you may have more things to do with your worthless time!