Shelton, Washington
4.8

I purchased a Marcy Exercise Bike a couple of years back. It did not get much a great deal of use and was almost in new condition when the pot metal frame support that was spot welded split apart and I fell over on the floor while setting on the seat.

Fortunately the floor was carpeted when my elbow and head hit the floor. I took the seat frame to my son who welds and he said the pot metal may not hold a weld and he recommended that I contact you about this problem. Please advise me if I should take it back to a Walmart store or what to do with it.

The only number that I have for this is product is PO#PL-312 dated Oct 2008. My name is William D.Santhuff 360 463-3126.

Reason of review: Faulty Construction -Safety Issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Competitive pricing.

Comments

MrSharkNasty

I'm certain no one told you to contact a public forum and leave your personal information on it for the world to see. Perhaps you were told to contact the company directly, but this is a public forum nothing more.

With that being said your issue is not with Walmart at all.

It's with the manufacture. However it's not likely a warranty would be active from a bike from 2008, especially without the purchase receipt to confirm the purchase.