Chesapeake, Virginia

I asked Maria a question and she walked right past me. I then had to chase her through the store to read her name tag. She knew I was following her but she wouldn't stop. MARIA IS RUDE AND NEEDS TO BE FIRED. GIVE HER JOB TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT AND IS WILLING TO WORK.

Comments

I had a customer ask me out when I was at work before and when I politely turned him down, saying I was happily married, he wouldn't drop it. He kept asking and I kept saying no.

Then he went to my manager and told him I was rude had refused him "service".

Thankfully my manager knew me well enough to know I wouldn't do that and the guy was escorted from the store. My point: leave the associates alone and pick up girls at the club!

First Born Triplet
@Anonymous

Yeah this happens sometimes, when a man cannot take no for an answer they lie and say the employee was rude to them. They even had a man argue with an employee, when a lady with a small boy told the manager the man was wrong, she waited for the manager to leave and told the mother to mind her own business next time or he would drag her son to the washroom and sexually assault him. The police were called and the employees had to stop another man from kicking his *** in anger.

#842021
@First Born Triplet

most likely the father of the boy. I don't have children but if anyone threatened my child like that the employees would have a hard time taking me off of the man.

#842023
@Anonymous

Your manager is great, I heard of cases where the manager sided with the customer and said they would talk to the employee later just to get their money. Of course he manager just says they will have a talk with the employee to keep the customer happy.

First Born Triplet

Perhaps you were creeping her out?

LOL