3.8

I always buy the tuna salad my husband and I loved it. That was until they changed it to Albacore Tuna.

It is disgusting if I wanted mayonnaise I would have bought a jar. I will not buy this tuna salad anymore. Not only is it nasty tasting but they also raised the price a dollar more. Sorry Walmart and Marketside but your new improved tuna salad has lost a customer.

Just too much mayonnaise didn't even taste the tuna at all. The new one just taste like a container of mayonnaise. Seriously?

New Improved was Not Good at all The old style tuna salad was very good. Mary Lavallee Fort Myers, Florida

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Marketside Premium Tuna Salad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I loved the market side tuna but now it's not sold or available anywhere

Many problems with the auto Dept. went to buy tires because the tires were bald, had an appointment , but it didn't matter just leave and don't buy any tires. Not a happy customer.

What the problem with buying certain meat products. If it is Walmart you can forget about it. , because you will not get any satisfaction...

How about buying a certain turkey sausage with sea salt that all stores in NY does not carry anymore. When you can only eat products with sea salt, what can you do?? Nothing..