Featured Not resolved

On Friday, August 25, I went to Walmart to do my weekly grocery shopping.The Marketside French Beans looked fantastic so I bought some to use that weekend.

Imagine my dismay when I opened the bag on Sunday, August 27, to see the beans covered in brown splodges and I had to throw them away. The "use by" date on the bag was 9-02-17. The green plastic bag had successfully disguised the look of the beans inside.

Needless to say, I will not rush to purchase a Marketside product any time soon.A photo of the beans is attached so that you may see the brown splodges on the beans.

Review about: Marketside Beans.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I love fresh green beans, but I make sure to eat them quickly or store them in a vacuumed sealed bag, as they start to get funky after a day or two. Walmart veggies and fruit are ok but you got to look closely.

We grow green beans and those brown splotches as you call them are 100% normal. The only way to avoid that is to eat them or freeze them the day they come out of the ground. You unfortunately threw away completely good food.

h.kitchener

You can take them back to Walmart, assuming you have your receipt. The question remains, tho as to why anyone would think the food at Walmart is that great to begin with.