Verified Reviewer

2.8

I was told I had to wear a mask. I have medical reasons that I don't want to and can't related to cancer. I want mask free hours established so I can shop for food and sundries.

Preferred solution: Mask free hours .

Walmart Cons: Disrespectful.

Location: 1601 Nw Louisiana Ave, Chehalis, WA 98532

Comments

#2055104

Hi - thank you for shopping at Walmart. We understand that as a proud donor of Re-Elect Trump NOW!, it is hypocritical that we require masks.

That is why we no longer require masks anymore in our stores. Now you can freely spread COVID.

Get proof from your doctor and you can shop without a mask. My friend has a medical condition and all she had to do was get a signed statement from her doctor and show it at the door.

I went to Walmart with her yesterday and they let her shop without a mask. And I live in KY where there is a statewide mask mandate.

demand the individual's medical practice license. If none, get name, employee ID, and photo for court charge of practicing medicine with no license. End this unlawful assault NOW!

Walmart Reviews