62 views
Verified Reviewer

2.2

I live in NYS where it is a state law to wear a mask when in public. I shop at Walmart several times a week and I see many, many people entering the store with no mask.

I see employees with no mask. When you ask managers about this they say we can't make anyone wear one. That is BS, they can enforce the state law!! They are worried about losing a dollar!!

I personally spend alot of money every week at Walmart, but, I guess I will have to start shopping where they can follow the LAW!!

I have health problems that would be very serious with covid!! Walmart you need to start thinking a little about your employee, and most of all your customers!!

User's recommendation: Be Careful!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Folllow state laws!!.

Walmart Cons: Spead of covid.

Comments

I'll tell you why you're a Karen. You want Walmart to enforce ordinances?

That's a cops job and why would you put any employees in that situation? Why didn't you go up to people karen?

Because you're a coward and you need others to self gratify. Is that better?

@PissedConsumer1893756

You obviously don't know your laws! Do you live in NYS??

If it is up to the cops then why did the corporate office for Walmart tell me I did the right thing and THEY will be taking care of it. Why don't you mind your own business.

No one is asking for you ignorant comments! Have a nice day ***

Whatever Karen.

@PissedConsumer1892548

Learn to read. Her name is Carleen.

Thank You!

@PissedConsumer1892844

That's what I said karen.

@PissedConsumer1892852

That's okay ***

@PissedConsumer1892844

You obviously have no idea what “Karen” means. Look it up.

@PissedConsumer1893455

Yes I am aware!! If you don't have areal comment why don't you just move along. No one is impressed with stupidity!!

@PissedConsumer1893455

I do know what it means. But why exactly is it Karen?

Who decided it should be Karen and why? It just seems silly to start this whole Karen thing. People obviously have too much time on their hands.

But seriously, why is it Karen and not Linda or Tonya or Wendy? I'm just curious.

Walmart Reviews