Verified Reviewer

All I have to say is when you make masks mandatory I will not be back to shop at your store or any other store with mask mandates! They can let people riot in the streets and never report new cases of Covid-19 but instead we have to mask up to buy Cheerios! NOT Going to HAPPEN!

User's recommendation: Boycott 7-20-2020 over Mask mandates! Masks do not work!

Preferred solution: NO MASKS!.

Walmart Pros: Affordable.

Walmart Cons: Masks.

Location: 2825 1St Ave, Spearfish, SD 57783

Comments

Thank you!

That's not the threat that you think it is. Unless you provide 85% of walmart's profits, they wont even notice your absnce.

Selfish people like you should stay home anyway. I dont like wearing a mask but I know it is important to. Just get what you need quickly and head for the checkout. You wouldnt have to be in there long and as soon as you leave the building.

Be glad that you dont work there, the workers have to wear a mask all day.

Wearing a mask for a half hour is nothing compared to having to wear one for 8 hours. If you have no compassion or respect for others, then you dont need to be out in public anyway.

@PissedConsumer1895553

OK You be the sheep then Get in line and do as big daddy says!

@PissedConsumer1895553

I will go out and about all I want MASK FREE! Screw that crap!

@PissedConsumer1896857

You are a worthless human being that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE would miss. You do not belong out and about around other people.

Going out in public is a privilege that can be taken away. Since you are a selfish human being you will stay home or suffer the consequences.

#1973895