Mount Laurel, New Jersey

I GO WALMART BUT TODAY WAS THE WORST ,I WANTED FRESH HAMBURGER PATTIES .ASKED SOMEONE TOO GET ME 24 PATTIES NO ONE ANSWERED RANG AGAIN .AFTER ABOUT 15 MINUTES.WENT BACK STILL NO ANSWER .ASK A STOCK CLERK HE WENT TO SEE MEAT CUTTER. HE SAID COULD NOT FIND HER.

HE SAID SHORT OF HELP .THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. ALREADY HAD A BUGGY OF GROCERYS. I STOP AND LEFT.

I KNOW THAT MY BUINESS DONT MEAN A LOT BUT IT SHOULD.I WONT BE BACK WOULD LIKE MANAGEMENT TO KNOW SHORT HELP IS NO EXCUSE. THANK YOU FOR NOTHING.

Comments

WHEN HAVE YOU EVER CAME IN WALMART AND SEEN SOMEONE MAKING SOME *** FRESH MEAT PATTIES?? SHOP SOME WHERE ELESE THEN WALMART IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS MEAT PATTIES!!HOW ARE THEY GOING TO FIX SOME THING THEY CANT DO DUMB ***

Lol! I work at a Walmart, and they don't make fresh patties, they don't wrap the meat, nothing is cut up fresh at each store.

And they told u they were short on help, wtf do u expect them to do? ***!

Last I knew Walmart doesn't have any butchers because they wanted to unionize. Want good fresh meat shop elsewhere.