Tampa, Florida

Every time I go there I see empty shelves everywhere. I have complained numerous times to every one of their managers and nothing ever changes. Walmart needs to do SOMETHING about the poor management at this store who are not keeping their shelves stocked.

I am ready to switch to other stores nearby for my groceries and necessities. It is just not worth the hassle anymore!

Comments

What nasty people on here..I agree with ya johndonut

.....yawn.....

IHateStupidCustomers

oh calm down, ***.

"What do I have to do or who do I have to tell to get Walmart to do something about my local store at 1000 North Wickham Road in Melbourne, Florida? They are CONSTANTLY OUT OF STOCK ON MULTIPLE ITEMS I want to buy."

Despite this you keep going back because????

I am sure there are other stores that you can go to. If you can get your *** to walk a few extra feet that is.