My name is Debbie Crowell and I have bought Milo's Tea at the Neighborhood Walmart Market 6th Avenue S E Decatur, Alabama ever since it opened. My tea was best thru 12/24/18.

I drank a glass or two and it was fine but then as I got on down from the container I drank another sip on another day and it burnt my lips and then my abdomen starting hurting terribly that I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. I got a heating pad out and put on my stomach. It relieved some and I fell asleep. But the next day my stomach was sore.

That tea had something in it because it has a suds like top of the tea. I didn't drink the whole glass I threw it out. I have never had Milo's Tea to do that to me. This is scary to where did it happen at the factory or did someone maliciously put it in at Walmart.

I am very concerned. I will never drink Milo's tea and I don't know if I am going to shop at Walmart.

Because at Walmart employees do not keep an eye out to what people are doing in the store. I wrote this because someone needs to find out what is going on.

Debbie Crowell

Product or Service Mentioned: Milos Tea Tea.

Reason of review: Milo's Tea with something in it.

Preferred solution: Full refund of product and compensation for being sick from tea from your store..

Comments

Miss Debbie, your complaint is valid, these are Walmart employees paid to discredit valid consumers complaints. Never stop trying to warn your fellow man of danger because as you can see Walmart tries to keep it hush hush.

Odd, you drank several glasses and it was fine but on a latter day something was wrong with it. Why are you suggesting it was tampered with from the manufacturer or at the store?

I would suspect someone that had access to it wherever you had it stored between the first couple of glasses and the third glass. Sounds like a friend or relative is pranking you.