Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

Description, Picture and Q&A on Walmart Marketplace all related that table came with 4 chairs.I called Walmart and associate agreed that it should come with chairs.

I only received the table, when I e-mailed them they basically said so sad, too bad, and you can't return it either! I never asked to return the item, I just wanted the chairs that were supposed to come with it. Then when I complained to BBB, Unbeatablesales said I lied! They said the description did not reference chairs and that the picture did not show chairs - OH YES IT DID!

Said Walmart was at fault for "misinformation" on their website. DUH- I wouldn't have purchased it if it didn't come with chairs! I would have bought a different set. Worst place I have EVER ordered from!

They are unscrupulous!

Walmart why would you want your name associated with them?!They are ruining YOUR reputation.

Review about: Chairs.

I didn't like: Misrepresented item and return fee.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Thanks for your the information you shared with all of us.Did you

charge your table and so called chairs?

If you did your bank or the credit card you used should stand behind you. They will research the situation and credit your money. Simple as that. Has happened to me twice and I have received my money back on both occasions.

I wish you luck with this. Walmart should have returned your money for the whole thing. Insist on talking to the manager. Be nice...

Lol You know what I mean! And perhaps you

will receive all of your money so you can start over or bring the *** table back. Remember don't lose your temper. Do all of your talking to the manager.

Not the person that stocks the shelves who calls themselves a manager but número uno persona!!!! I hope this helps you. Health, Peace and Happiness.

A person who is on your side!!!!!If no return go to yelp and leave a comment there too and any other place you can find!!!!!