Walmart - Misleading

Description, Picture and Q&A on Walmart Marketplace all related that table came with 4 chairs.I called Walmart and associate agreed that it should come with chairs.

I only received the table, when I e-mailed them they basically said so sad, too bad, and you can't return it either! I never asked to return the item, I just wanted the chairs that were supposed to come with it. Then when I complained to BBB, Unbeatablesales said I lied! They said the description did not reference chairs and that the picture did not show chairs - OH YES IT DID!

Said Walmart was at fault for "misinformation" on their website. DUH- I wouldn't have purchased it if it didn't come with chairs! I would have bought a different set. Worst place I have EVER ordered from!

They are unscrupulous!

Walmart why would you want your name associated with them?!They are ruining YOUR reputation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Misrepresented item and return fee

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #659780 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05, 2015 #1003809

Thanks for your the information you shared with all of us. Did you
charge your table and so called chairs? If you did your bank or the credit card you used should stand behind you. They will research the situation and credit your money. Simple as that. Has happened to me twice and I have received my money back on both occasions. I wish you luck with this. Walmart should have returned your money for the whole thing. Insist on talking to the manager. Be nice... Lol You know what I mean! And perhaps you
will receive all of your money so you can start over or bring the *** table back. Remember don't lose your temper. Do all of your talking to the manager. Not the person that stocks the shelves who calls themselves a manager but número uno persona!!!! I hope this helps you. Health, Peace and Happiness. A person who is on your side!!!!! If no return go to yelp and leave a comment there too and any other place you can find!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about