Walmart .com stated the product is an assortment of Six bird houses! Craft-e-Corner shipped one item and says Walmart .com made the error and they would not be responsible for walmarts mistake!

Craft e corner told me you only get one out of the assortment sats craft-e-corners customer service department. Its not all six as represented on line! They would not offer any competition, they just blame walmart and say they no longer do business with Walmart because of this. No responce from walmart on this matter.

I hope that walmart customer service is better and more professional and steps up to make this wrong a right very soon. If not, hello Target and Amazon.com!

Product or Service Mentioned: Craft E Corner Birdhouse.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Cons: Customer service.

Comments

#1311989

Omg yes same happened to me with a different product.i went on to the app and seein a 5 piece dining room set with the price of 161 and some change so I ordered it.everything went through with conformation number giving to me and it was sent out..When I received it a week later I only received 2 chairs out of the set and when I called customer service I got nothing but a runaround and all they​ could say was sorry it was an error on their part and there is nothing they can do!. the description was wrong along with price.so I asked them if I could get the rest of the set that I ordered and payed for and they said no because there was an error...How frustrating, disappointing​,a big let down,and untrustworthy they are! Never again