4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Today I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag(4 items inside at a cost of 6.97 each) the item was missing the cashier said that no male had bought 4 bras at her register,but my ticket registers 4 bras at a price of 6.97 each,i filled for a security camera search,it is incredible the level of incompetence that this store has ,if the bag in question is missing the cashier will need to give it to customer service,but there was no bag anyware and a lying cashier saying she has not seen it neither bag been return,so it vanished on thin air and I lost $28 without the tax.I have been a Walmart customer for 20 yrs and this never happened before I refuse to believe that this wonderfull store has incompetent personel that they can not keep track of their merchandise neither has other solution to a simple situation like this,if the incident has happened in a hour period the bag with four items should be at the store or the cashier stole it.I am a school teacher with little money so that a bunch of incompetent employees think that I will swallow such a *** excuse like this,i spend a lot of time and gas to get a response so *** like this.I want my money back or the items that I already pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: It has always been excellent except for today.

I didn't like: Way the situation was handle.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2017.

Comments

South Haven, Michigan, United States #1324943

Of course, actually you are the incompetent one aren't you. You're the one who left the bag there. How do they know you're not lying?

I doubt the cashier stole your bras (though I guess it is a possibility). I think it's more likely they were a left behind that the cashier didn't notice and they got loaded into the next customers cart.

Give theme a chance to research it before you go pointing the finger of theft at the cashier. I hope, since you claim to be a teacher, that you are not teaching our kids to be this impatient and jump to the worst possible conclusion.

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States #1285713

You paid with cash, no doubt.

You are going to need to talk to the store manager and then go above to corporate.

(They won;t care until you ask if it was stolen in-store after purchase or what... Do they have any theives working for them?)