pay for a Darice Textured Post Bound Album, 12" x 12", Cheer online for my granddaughter .online said it was in then later online it said it was pick up . went to store the clerk said there no order for item.

told me to check back in a few days . so i did and still no book. went online to Customer service filled out the Details and left a call back number . a man called 20 mins later.

I could not for the life of me understand what he was saying after about 10 mins I just said forget it . I only lost one out of the 23 items I got online .so i guess i got off easy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cutler Bay, Florida, United States #1261761

Maybe if you learned English you would be able to understand what he was saying. It is quite clear from your letter that your English is not that great.