Verified Reviewer

I ordered two laptops expected time of arrival was December 5th and I only received one. I called Walmart Customer Service and the representative reached out to the "warehouse" and guaranteed that I would receive my laptop by December 8th.

I waited until Dec 10th to call Walmart and the first representative could not help me and transferred me to another representative by the name of Mary she put me on hold for over an hour but she was who did her best in helping me. She provided me with an incident report number said I would either get a refund or replacement and I would get a call in 24hrs but that I could not speak to a supervisor because there were not any available. I never received a call, I decided to call customer service 12/11/23 at around 9:30pm. I had two representative inquire and hear my story to then tell me they could not assist me, I asked for a supervisor and for the first time in 3 days of calling and speaking to representatives I finally spoke to a supervisor who rudely told me that I had already called many times, that walmart "exhausted" all matter and that walmart refused to assist me in finding the package, replacing or refunding.

I asked for his name and he declined to give me that, I told him I never spoke to a supervisor and he said that I spoke to a Carolina and another supervisor whom he was not going to disclose information. I told him we lived in a new community, law enforcement one, we have surveillance, we have the fed ex proof of delivery and all shows one box and one time. He ended the call rudely and flagged my order number to preventg anyone from further assisting me . The inside work happening within supervisors that notate customer accounts as if they speak to calling customers which they do not to make it seem like they are taking ownership of customer disputes when they are not should be illegal.

Pics below show TWO laptops ordered AND ONE ITEM DELIVERED. Send my second laptop or refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE ELECTRONICS FROM WALMART.

Walmart Pros: Great prices.

Walmart Cons: Horrible customer service, Lack of profession, Rude.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Sounds like a horrible way to do business. File a complaint with the BBB since you have tried multiple times to get Walmart to assist you and have not done so.

Walmart Reviews