I came into Walmart and puchased a picnic table, chair and umbrella set and 2 chairs were missing.I called right away and spoke with Supervisor who was trying to locate the chairs for replacedment which never come to realty.
Called back a few times and left messages for her.
Winter came and now its summer and I called to follow up for I was told to check back in the summer once shipment comes in and now I was told its too long gone to replace the missing chairs and supervisor not employed anymore.I am stuck without chairs for my set.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Picnic Table And Chair Set
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped. They basically told..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."