966 E Iredell Ave, Mooresville, NC 28115, USA

I took my car to moorseville nc wal mart for a oil change and they *** my car up....they give u this insurence company number to take over claim which they are gonna to deny the matter... read all review about bad oil change and this is different people same out come wake up people....

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

They *** my car up and other People's as well and I'm going to file a lawsuit against them....the manager there Chris is a straight *** hole I mean top of the line *** head yes in Mooresville nc....lets all come together and file suit!..shame on Wal Mart real scammer and don't take your car there for shit.....

@Tyrone B

You do realize that one you mention lawsuit, Walmart Will Only deal with your lawyer, Not you... correct?

You also do realize that you Still have to pay your lawyer if he/she decides that you Do Not have a case against Walmart worthy of a lawsuit... correct?