Varnville, South Carolina

1. Six weeks in a row I brought the clerks attention and customer service attention to an incorrect pricing on the register.

An item I buy each week has rung up more, even tho the sale card on the shelf list the sale price as 2.88. Every week it rings up 3.43 or .34. I know this seems silly to you but on a fixed income this is a deal to me when it happens WEEKLY. Since this has not changed, as of my last time there, it came to me that I should watch other pricing since I always buy the same items.

Even long before Japan's issues I had times when I was charged different than the shelf price. I don't go to several stores- just one. Each person I told about this would feed me a line and let it go, except for the last young man. My income is fixed and is way below the poverty level.

I have gone to other stores, but they don't carry everything so I have to make other trips, which I don't like to do. But before I get over-charged at Wmart, I'll make the extra stops.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Deal.

Comments

YOU SHOULD BRING THEM THE LABEL SPEAK TO THE STORE MANAGER THEY WILL CHANGE THE PRICE FOR YOU. I AM A DEPARTMENT MANAGER THERE AND I WOULD FIX THE PROBLEM FOR YOU RIGHT THERE IF NEED BE

The WalMart where I shop does the same thing. I agree it's really irritating.

I make a note of the shelf price and check my receipt after check out. If they don't agree I go directly to Customer Service for a refund.

I bet they all adjust prices on a number of items figuring most people won't even notice the difference, or those who do will ignore a "small change" mistake. It all adds up for them, though.

What good is telling the cashier going to do. Cashiers don't set the prices.

I'm not quite sure what Japan has to do with anything.

Actually I'm not sure what the poverty level and fixed income has to do with anything either. Your complaint is about a pricing dispute.

It only needed to be a couple of sentences long. The rest is just useless drivel.