Every time I buy something includes the Great Value label, is the lowest quality. Now I shop only for items without that label and get better quality.

I am also shopping in a different supermarket where the true great value items is there. This example shows exactly what I have said. We shop at Braums which is a local diary farm and buy ice cream cones. The cones are very good.

Once at Walmart I saw a package of cones with the label of Great Value. At home I opened the package of cones 2 were broken into small bits.

I tried to use another cone and it was so brittle it broke and would not hold ice cream. So don't buy anything at Walmart with the Great Value label.

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Value Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

As with most things in life, you get exactly what you pay for. Paying the lowest price usually means you get the lowest quality.

If you can afford to pay for a higher quality item you will usually be more satisfied with the product.

Unfortunately there are those that can't afford the better products and thats where the great vale product come in to play. At least the can put food on the table rather than going without.

Mike_mn

What do you expect with a generic WalMart brand like 'Great Value'! There are some just-as-good 'Great Value' products as name brand, but only a few.

Targets brand in much higher quality.

What the heck is a salable item?