Taylorsville, Utah

I called the west Jordan Walmart and no one would answer the phone for at least 10 min. I called back 6 times so I called the store in taylersville Utah and asked for the auto center because in looking for a battery.

I was transferred there 3 times before someone answered the phone. when the man answered the phone he didn't speak English almost at all and I could not communicate with him so he said for me to hold a min. after 5 min and listening to them talk spanish in the background someone else got on the phone who spoke Spanish also but I could understand him and got my info to him and he answered my questions.

vary vary disappointed in your customer service. I work in a customer service business and this is one of the worst I have ever had.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Poor.

Comments

LadyScot

I just read a complaint from someone *** because the employee answered the phone while waiting on her. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

tabby3650

Disregard the mall cop that had the smartas* ANSWER. He's just a mall cop trying to work his way up the line.

I agree with you. English is the third language spike in America now