Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I mean then scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what I mean.'

1 0 0 W o r d M i n i m u m F i l l e r R e q u i r e m e n t T e x t C a n B e F o u n d O n T h i s L i n e.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#520179

Why should they have to pay for the hospital bills of someone who is clumsy and tried to get the bike down themselves instead of asking for help.

#519978

I had a bike fll on my head i lost a week of work and had to buy a band aide before i drive myself to hospital. 3 times tat week and 6 stitchs they would even pay my hospital bills..

#519687

You were dreaming, BigBruce. Check it out again.

#519637

MrsLea/MrsC/Brandon is a fraud. Why else would a "pregnant" "married" "female" use the name "Brandon" in the "Your Name" section of the user profile. Again, check the pictures above for proof.

I have a feeling that MrsLea/MrsC/Brandon was the home office janitor who get fired for stealing pens.

#519531

You were dreaming, BigBruce.

IHateStupidCustomers
#519402

well I already know that MsLea is fake, has no husband and isn't pregnant. if she's been a guy all along, then I wouldn't be surprised.

MrsLea