Walmart - MrsLea = Brandon?

3511 of 4959 Walmart reviews

Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I mean then scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what I mean.'

1 0 0 W o r d M i n i m u m F i l l e r R e q u i r e m e n t T e x t C a n B e F o u n d O n T h i s L i n e.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3511 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jedi Knight Ethan

Jul 27, 2012 #520179

Why should they have to pay for the hospital bills of someone who is clumsy and tried to get the bike down themselves instead of asking for help.

1 0 Reply
WALMART

Jul 27, 2012 #519978

I had a bike fll on my head i lost a week of work and had to buy a band aide before i drive myself to hospital. 3 times tat week and 6 stitchs they would even pay my hospital bills..

0 2 Reply
MrsC

Jul 26, 2012 #519687

You were dreaming, BigBruce. Check it out again.

0 2 Reply
BigBruce

Jul 26, 2012 #519637

MrsLea/MrsC/Brandon is a fraud. Why else would a "pregnant" "married" "female" use the name "Brandon" in the "Your Name" section of the user profile. Again, check the pictures above for proof.
I have a feeling that MrsLea/MrsC/Brandon was the home office janitor who get fired for stealing pens.

3 0 Reply
MrsC

Jul 26, 2012 #519531

You were dreaming, BigBruce.

0 3 Reply
IHateStupidCustomers

Jul 26, 2012 #519402

well I already know that MsLea is fake, has no husband and isn't pregnant. if she's been a guy all along, then I wouldn't be surprised.

3 0 Reply
MrsLea

Jul 25, 2012 #519347

Say what??

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×