6.1K views
4.0
Layout of Store

When Walmart started their savings catcher program I started scanning my receipts.After a while, I had gradually accumulated close to $20.

For about a week or so when I went in to check my account and it gave me an error (some type of problem and try again later). After I finally got back into my account my balance was $0. I asked at Walmart for help was told I need to go to walmart.com for help. Walmart.com told me to check my account online, I did and still $0.

Didn't pursue after that, I work full-time and go to school, no time to deal with it.Just curious if anyone else has had this issue?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i like and am a recurring walmart shopper and stated that there is a room for improvement of having issues and not being able to get simple resolve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "accumulated savings catcher $ disappeared and hard find help to get issue resolved." of walmart account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I know I had at least $45 but probably closer to $65. Contacted customer service they said they would email me back t could possibly take 30 days.

JTrane

Anyone know how to use the Lifetime Accumulated Rewards thing on their?? I have over $300 on it and it is only showing me I can use only my Savings Catcher Rewards AVAILABLE NOW stuff and not my Lifetime Accumulated Rewards....

What does Lifetime Accumulated Rewards even mean?? Why can't I transfer that to my Savings Catcher Rewards AVAILABLE NOW amount?

I had $24.68 I spent it in the 31st so I wouldn’t lose it

But I had entered in a couple receipts on the 28th, I have almost $5 that I should have gotten but it’s not allowing me to

I put in 3 more receipts and they have just been sitting there processing

I know it’s less then $5 but it mine and I hope Walmart does right by everyone

I also lost my rewards dollars.I’ve been working towards a new vacuum or a WII.

I had accumulated $300 dollars worth.

I saw that they were making it easier to redeem in February 2018 so I decided to wait......bamb!!,!, all gone like 0 nothing!I’m highly upset!

to Debbie #1427988

I noticed the exact same thing happened in my account on Feb 1st......only I had accumulated around $60. I emailed customer service, but no response yet

to Mary M #1428808

If you haven’t set up Walmart Pay do so now and it will show your available balance. Mine showed $0 until it set up Walmart Pay, then I was able to redeem my balance of $30+

to Debbie #1432027

Mine to.. Is there anything we can do or is it gone for good?

Please give n e back my money 63.27.. It's mine I learned it...

to Diane edward #1412328

A) the word you're looking for is "earned" not learned.

B) you didn't earn anything.

C) learn how to type simple words.

I had the same problem.I accumulated $25 and around October 2017 I noticed my rewards showed $0 redeemable and I did not redeem them.

I sent an email to Walmart and no response.Very upset!!!!