4.1K views
4.0
Layout of Store

When Walmart started their savings catcher program I started scanning my receipts.After a while, I had gradually accumulated close to $20.

For about a week or so when I went in to check my account and it gave me an error (some type of problem and try again later). After I finally got back into my account my balance was $0. I asked at Walmart for help was told I need to go to walmart.com for help. Walmart.com told me to check my account online, I did and still $0.

Didn't pursue after that, I work full-time and go to school, no time to deal with it.Just curious if anyone else has had this issue?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i like and am a recurring walmart shopper and stated that there is a room for improvement of having issues and not being able to get simple resolve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "accumulated savings catcher $ disappeared and hard find help to get issue resolved." of walmart account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1391939

Hackers added an unknown gift card to mine and ordered from my account.

I got an email alert to let me know "my order" was being processed. Got it cancelled and transferred the money to another active gift card that wasnt registered before the order was completed. Thank goodness!

I will just start transferring the money in person from now on...

Check your email In which your Walmart account is activated Your gift Card should be there

I had over $30 and it also disappeared. I asked to resend the ecard , received it by email but only have $1.01 on it

Not happy about this!!

**an

after reading this I went and found an email they sent on 10-15 with my gift card they redeemed.I don't like that.

But at least I found it.Check your emails or log in online and get it resent to you.

to Ash143 #1384480

Same thing here.My $23.62 disappeared and sure enough, I have an email from 10/15 with a giftcard.

Thanks for the advice!Saved me tons of time on the phone.

I just received a "cha-china" on my phone from Walmart showing a savings of $2.56.I went into my account to see the balance and it also showed $2.36.

What's the deal?

I had over $100 in my account.

Also saving the money for Christmas.If Walmart chose to move the money, then they should notify their customers.

I just had the same thing happen to me ...however, my email wasn't hacked and, it appears, neither was my walmart.com account.

No emails were sent to me notifiying me that the money is redeemed. Walmart hasn't responded to my questions.

Shouldn't the APP show when money is redeemed??I guess I go back to my old method of price shopping rather than mainly going to Walmart.

Good News!Call this Walmart number 1-800-925-6278 and a representative will walk you through how to get your money back.

The company decided on their own to send your money to an e-card before the Christmas holiday rush.Good Luck!

to Jwrage #1383384

I am currently waiting on hold at this number and have been for 27 minutes (just checked my phone) ...its just really bad music and the recording telling me "how important I am, that they appreciate my patience (which is wearing thin!) An associate will be with me shortly." I checked my rewards today and I have accumulated $160.30 since Dec 19th, 2016.

I have never cashed in any of it, hoping to save it for Christmas. The app is now stating I have $2.36. Finally spoke with someone (Nikki) after being on hold for 32 minutes.

She said they are sending out E gift cards throughout the month...we will see...