6.6K views
4.0
Layout of Store

When Walmart started their savings catcher program I started scanning my receipts. After a while, I had gradually accumulated close to $20.

For about a week or so when I went in to check my account and it gave me an error (some type of problem and try again later). After I finally got back into my account my balance was $0. I asked at Walmart for help was told I need to go to walmart.com for help. Walmart.com told me to check my account online, I did and still $0.

Didn't pursue after that, I work full-time and go to school, no time to deal with it. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i like and am a recurring walmart shopper and stated that there is a room for improvement of having issues and not being able to get simple resolve. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "accumulated savings catcher $ disappeared and hard find help to get issue resolved." of walmart account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

It’s all still there. They move your money to the Walmart e-gift card now, so available balance will show as $0.

Check your email you used to sign up and you should find the email Walmart sent with your e-gift card access.

They amount never goes away. They moved it all back in October from the available balance to the e-gift card thing for everyone.

The same thing happened to me. I know I had at least $45 but probably closer to $65. Contacted customer service they said they would email me back t could possibly take 30 days.

JTrane

Anyone know how to use the Lifetime Accumulated Rewards thing on their?? I have over $300 on it and it is only showing me I can use only my Savings Catcher Rewards AVAILABLE NOW stuff and not my Lifetime Accumulated Rewards....

What does Lifetime Accumulated Rewards even mean?? Why can't I transfer that to my Savings Catcher Rewards AVAILABLE NOW amount?

to JTrane #1501474

That what's happening to me now. Did u get your money back

I had $24.68 I spent it in the 31st so I wouldn’t lose it

But I had entered in a couple receipts on the 28th, I have almost $5 that I should have gotten but it’s not allowing me to

I put in 3 more receipts and they have just been sitting there processing

I know it’s less then $5 but it mine and I hope Walmart does right by everyone

I also lost my rewards dollars. I’ve been working towards a new vacuum or a WII.

I had accumulated $300 dollars worth.

I saw that they were making it easier to redeem in February 2018 so I decided to wait......bamb!!,!, all gone like 0 nothing! I’m highly upset!

to Debbie #1427988

I noticed the exact same thing happened in my account on Feb 1st......only I had accumulated around $60. I emailed customer service, but no response yet

to Mary M #1428808

If you haven’t set up Walmart Pay do so now and it will show your available balance. Mine showed $0 until it set up Walmart Pay, then I was able to redeem my balance of $30+

to Debbie #1432027

Mine to.. Is there anything we can do or is it gone for good?

Please give n e back my money 63.27.. It's mine I learned it...

to Diane edward #1412328

A) the word you're looking for is "earned" not learned.

B) you didn't earn anything.

C) learn how to type simple words.

I had the same problem. I accumulated $25 and around October 2017 I noticed my rewards showed $0 redeemable and I did not redeem them.

I sent an email to Walmart and no response. Very upset!!!!

to Vicki #1407137

Same thing happened to me when I checked. I had accumulated almost $94.00 and it said I could only redeem $5.63 right now and my accumulated total was shaded out and not available..

So I did some clicking and clicked "SET UP WALMART PAY" It is NOW AVAILABLE! Thank the Lord.

So turn it on and it should transfer. No need to link to your debit card, can just skip.

#1391939

Hackers added an unknown gift card to mine and ordered from my account.

I got an email alert to let me know "my order" was being processed. Got it cancelled and transferred the money to another active gift card that wasnt registered before the order was completed. Thank goodness!

I will just start transferring the money in person from now on...

Check your email In which your Walmart account is activated Your gift Card should be there

I had over $30 and it also disappeared. I asked to resend the ecard , received it by email but only have $1.01 on it

Not happy about this!!

**an

after reading this I went and found an email they sent on 10-15 with my gift card they redeemed. I don't like that.

But at least I found it. Check your emails or log in online and get it resent to you.

to Ash143 #1384480

Same thing here. My $23.62 disappeared and sure enough, I have an email from 10/15 with a giftcard.

Thanks for the advice! Saved me tons of time on the phone.

I just received a "cha-china" on my phone from Walmart showing a savings of $2.56. I went into my account to see the balance and it also showed $2.36.

What's the deal?

I had over $100 in my account.

Also saving the money for Christmas. If Walmart chose to move the money, then they should notify their customers.