I bought a computer from walmart in july 09 sixteen days later it crashed on me i took it back to walmart they said cause it ws over thier 15 day policey that they would do nothing about it i contacted emachines they told me that i got to sent it to them at my expence i told them *** no i had to go through the attorney gen to gei it taken care of then and only then emachines called me and said that they would pay for shiping no one should have to take it that far walmart should have taken care of it i have not been back in that walmart sence and will not go back to them my girl bought me a rotisserie oven from that walmart the other day and of course it was broke too i made her take it back the fish at walmart are in dire need of help tanks are dirty and dead fish in all the tanks she took pics of the nasty condistions they are in animal abuse
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I ordered the deluxe sunshine bouquet for my daughter and they delivered something that was NOTHING like what I ordered. They then send another bouquet by the same florist..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."