Thibodaux, Louisiana

I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell to someone that had the money to buy it out right!She said she would have to order it and it will take 10 days to come in.

Well 10 days puts me at the 20th which is to close to Christmas mind you if I would have took it out on the last day to pick up that would put my deliver on the 25 CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

I'm pissed beyond words!If I was told this I would have bought it out right or I would have went get my stuff sooner to not be so close to Christmas coming in!

Review about: Layaway.

I liked: Chair before it feel apart.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1038099

The other two triplets have posted on this site and they are just as much of a retard as the first born triplet. Their friends are retards as well. But many people have spelling and grammar errors on this site, first born triplet it just a 13 year old child(and that does not excuse him from being a retard) but many adults are retards here as well.

DontBeATwit
to KevinRichards #1038199

Kevin, the voice of reason as always.

16James16
to DontBeATwit England, United Kingdom #1038222

We are not foolish, we all know that you and KevinRichards are the same person.

to 16James16 Orange, California, United States #1038284

We are not the same person, and at least I don't prey on children the way you do. I believe even in England that is illegal, you sicko, you are 16 but have a thing for ten year old boys. Are you pretending to be Michael Jackson, or do you really have a thing for small boys.

to DontBeATwit #1038286

I generally ignore James, he is a 16 year old boy that likes to rape nine and ten year old boys, him and his boyfriend Peter.

L. Thornton PhD. 13
New York, New York, United States #973877

Honestly some of you trolls have way to much time on your hands.Harassing people.

Shameful I must say. Either you do not have a job or way too much time on your hands. Another possibility is that you have some type of neurotic underlying mental condition.

P.S.there are medications for those problems.

Not_the_0P
to L. Thornton PhD. 13 Benicia, California, United States #1159769

She is trying to scam and cheat, she needs to be harassed.

Orange, California, United States #914406

Nice try claiming you never made that post about being a day late on layaway, yeah you provided the receipt, but funny how the scooter was not even on the receipt.

Not_the_0P
to KevinRichards Benicia, California, United States #1159768

I noticed the scooter was not on the receipt as well. Interesting.

to KevinRichards Waterford, New York, United States #1233342

and fyi its not gonna say scooter when your lazy *** could have easily looked up the names on the site yourself because the scooter is on there but under a different name