5.0

I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell to someone that had the money to buy it out right! She said she would have to order it and it will take 10 days to come in.

Well 10 days puts me at the 20th which is to close to Christmas mind you if I would have took it out on the last day to pick up that would put my deliver on the 25 CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

I'm pissed beyond words! If I was told this I would have bought it out right or I would have went get my stuff sooner to not be so close to Christmas coming in!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Chair before it feel apart.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1038099

The other two triplets have posted on this site and they are just as much of a retard as the first born triplet. Their friends are retards as well. But many people have spelling and grammar errors on this site, first born triplet it just a 13 year old child(and that does not excuse him from being a retard) but many adults are retards here as well.

DontBeATwit
to KevinRichards #1038199

Kevin, the voice of reason as always.

16James16
to DontBeATwit England, United Kingdom #1038222

We are not foolish, we all know that you and KevinRichards are the same person.

to 16James16 Orange, California, United States #1038284

We are not the same person, and at least I don't prey on children the way you do. I believe even in England that is illegal, you sicko, you are 16 but have a thing for ten year old boys. Are you pretending to be Michael Jackson, or do you really have a thing for small boys.

to DontBeATwit #1038286

I generally ignore James, he is a 16 year old boy that likes to rape nine and ten year old boys, him and his boyfriend Peter.

New York, New York, United States #973877

Honestly some of you trolls have way to much time on your hands. Harassing people.

Shameful I must say. Either you do not have a job or way too much time on your hands. Another possibility is that you have some type of neurotic underlying mental condition.

P.S. there are medications for those problems.

Not_the_0P
to L. Thornton PhD. 13 Benicia, California, United States #1159769

She is trying to scam and cheat, she needs to be harassed.

Orange, California, United States #914406

Nice try claiming you never made that post about being a day late on layaway, yeah you provided the receipt, but funny how the scooter was not even on the receipt.

Not_the_0P
to KevinRichards Benicia, California, United States #1159768

I noticed the scooter was not on the receipt as well. Interesting.

to KevinRichards Waterford, New York, United States #1233342

and fyi its not gonna say scooter when your lazy *** could have easily looked up the names on the site yourself because the scooter is on there but under a different name

Large items are pull tag. They dont have room to store them, so the order one when your account is paid to 80 percent. They probably told you this when you made the account, if you jad listened.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #914402

She does not listen, she is too busy telling people she is right and they are wrong.

Then I *** the neighbors boy he is 13 years old it felt great

to BrittneyBourg Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #914174

How the f*** you are commenting with my name! I didn't write this ***!!! Grow up get a life!

to BrittneyBourg Norman, Oklahoma, United States #914176

Hacker!!!

Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #914150

Like I said I am so pissed. I was so pissed that my daughter got another C on a test and I hit her, unfortunately the neighbors overheard her crying and called the police on me because they suspected that I hit her all the time.

This is not true. I only hit her when she deserves it and when I am pissed. The police then took my child from me.

I refused to allow them and they threatened to arrest me if I did not. I did not want my daughter to get scared by seeing me get arrested so I let them take her.

to BrittneyBourg Orange, California, United States #914405

They should have arrested you anyway. No child deserves to be beaten by their parent, especially if the parents anger was directed to someone else. You should be ashamed of yourself and I am glad they took your child from you and put her in a save home.

Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #914138

I just posted pics of my receipt where it's clear pick up was the 15th and I had 13 items picked up today and 1 remaining in there!! So plz read good before you make assumptions.

I'm seriously pissed! As anyone would be right?

I didn't write the sh** about rewarding my daughter for c's either! Anyone can post here just like you all did!

How would another customer even know that there was that particular scooter on layaway? They can't just sell someone's layaway items to another customer unless the first customer cancelled their layaway and the item was then put back on the floor. There has to be more to this story.

to Anonymous Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #914054

They didn't sell my lay a way item from the back when I walked out they actually put the scooter back in the front for sale!!! The rest of my 400$ things were all in the back! Only the scooter was put back in the store!!!