Walmart - My item I put on lay a way was put back on the floor to sell!!!

2084 of 4959 Walmart reviews

I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell to someone that had the money to buy it out right!She said she would have to order it and it will take 10 days to come in.

Well 10 days puts me at the 20th which is to close to Christmas mind you if I would have took it out on the last day to pick up that would put my deliver on the 25 CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

I'm pissed beyond words!If I was told this I would have bought it out right or I would have went get my stuff sooner to not be so close to Christmas coming in!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Chair before it feel apart
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2084 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23, 2015 #1038099 Orange, California, United States

The other two triplets have posted on this site and they are just as much of a retard as the first born triplet. Their friends are retards as well. But many people have spelling and grammar errors on this site, first born triplet it just a 13 year old child(and that does not excuse him from being a retard) but many adults are retards here as well.

2 6 Reply

Sep 23, 2015 #1038284 Orange, California, United States

We are not the same person, and at least I don't prey on children the way you do. I believe even in England that is illegal, you sicko, you are 16 but have a thing for ten year old boys. Are you pretending to be Michael Jackson, or do you really have a thing for small boys.

0 2

Sep 23, 2015 #1038286

I generally ignore James, he is a 16 year old boy that likes to rape nine and ten year old boys, him and his boyfriend Peter.

0 2 Reply
L. Thornton PhD. 13

Apr 19, 2015 #973877 New York, New York, United States

Honestly some of you trolls have way to much time on your hands. Harassing people. Shameful I must say. Either you do not have a job or way too much time on your hands. Another possibility is that you have some type of neurotic underlying mental condition. P.S. there are medications for those problems.

7 1 Reply

Dec 11, 2014 #914406 Orange, California, United States

Nice try claiming you never made that post about being a day late on layaway, yeah you provided the receipt, but funny how the scooter was not even on the receipt.

2 1 Reply

Oct 28 #1233342 Waterford, New York, United States

and fyi its not gonna say scooter when your lazy *** could have easily looked up the names on the site yourself because the scooter is on there but under a different name

0 0 Reply

Dec 11, 2014 #914329

Large items are pull tag. They dont have room to store them, so the order one when your account is paid to 80 percent. They probably told you this when you made the account, if you jad listened.

4 2 Reply

Dec 11, 2014 #914158

Then I *** the neighbors boy he is 13 years old it felt great

0 4 Reply

Dec 10, 2014 #914150 Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States

Like I said I am so pissed. I was so pissed that my daughter got another C on a test and I hit her, unfortunately the neighbors overheard her crying and called the police on me because they suspected that I hit her all the time. This is not true. I only hit her when she deserves it and when I am pissed. The police then took my child from me. I refused to allow them and they threatened to arrest me if I did not. I did not want my daughter to get scared by seeing me get arrested so I let them take her.

0 5 Reply

Dec 11, 2014 #914405 Orange, California, United States

They should have arrested you anyway. No child deserves to be beaten by their parent, especially if the parents anger was directed to someone else. You should be ashamed of yourself and I am glad they took your child from you and put her in a save home.

6 1 Reply

Dec 10, 2014 #914138 Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States

I just posted pics of my receipt where it's clear pick up was the 15th and I had 13 items picked up today and 1 remaining in there!! So plz read good before you make assumptions. I'm seriously pissed! As anyone would be right? I didn't write the sh** about rewarding my daughter for c's either! Anyone can post here just like you all did!

1 1 Reply

Dec 10, 2014 #914005

How would another customer even know that there was that particular scooter on layaway? They can't just sell someone's layaway items to another customer unless the first customer cancelled their layaway and the item was then put back on the floor. There has to be more to this story.

1 1 Reply

Dec 10, 2014 #914054 Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States

They didn't sell my lay a way item from the back when I walked out they actually put the scooter back in the front for sale!!! The rest of my 400$ things were all in the back! Only the scooter was put back in the store!!!

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×