1.2

I wanted help to purchase a gliding chair, I asked the gal standing there folding child's cloths if she could find me some help ( it was heavey) ( she was Somali also. ) she acted like she never even heard me!

I asked her.. Hello...! She says ok... Didn't even MOVE !

I stood there looking at her, she completely ignored me!!! I WAS PISSED !!! None of them will get out of your way, they walk around doing NOTHING!! VERY SICK OF THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS AMERICANS!!!

They need a serious TALKING TOO !! Ok.. You want a 100 words??

GET RID OF THEM OR WARM THEM THEIR ATTITUDE WILL NIT BE TOLERATED!! You really want me to keep going?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Delfino

I agree with you and gave you a thumbs up.

Customers today complain about everything. Did you think maybe just maybe you could have found someone else instead of emotionally scarring a human being? And what does it matter if she is Somali?

Were you able to speak a complete sentence to the employee? I could hardly read your complaint with all the typo's and misspelled words.

Perhaps you should take a good long hard look at yourself before degrading others. Lol, you are pathetic!!

What does her being Somali have to do anything?

@Anonymous

I don't know if she meant she was small. In the way that the OP wrote it I think that they meant that she was small and the item was heavy, then again, after making that comment about how sh treats American's perhaps they did mean Somali.

Meggie

Based on your comment, I find it hard to believe that minimum wage workers aren't jumping through hoops to cater to you.