1.6K views
1.5

My husband started the savings catcher on his phone because he had it all the time i stead of fignting with my tablet. We had almost $14 on it..

went to scan a receipt and wouldnt let him log into it said there was an error. So only having 7 days we tried again over the next few days. We were not successful.

Tried ma y ti ea fi ally got an account to match the email and it was all gone and lost. Made a email to company and got i formed we wwre just out that money!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Comments

VERY VERY PISSED

The same thing happened to me I had about 47.56 CENTS on my account and I went to use some of it and when I went to login it said that my phone needed to be upgraded. However it says that my phone is not available to be upgraded to the new system. So what does that mean I am out of my money or what?

The same thing just happened to me. I had over 50 bucks and it disappeared.

WM announced they were zeroing balances and sending e-cards out. Don't know why.

They say you should get your e-card in the mail by the end of October.

Did you get it? Call them.

@Anonymous

Did not receive nor hear from. Walmart re my savings catcher account .please Respond soon

Dot Shubert