100% full Not resolved
2.3

My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). First time August 27 when I placed the order and second time September 1 when order delivered.

I am not sure if Walmart has issues with on-line web site, but I would suggest to stay away from Walmart on-line purchases.

I did returned item back in the store on Sept 12 because I do not like it and I did get credit once, but second time still outstanding.

Please return money back to my Visa, otherwise I will proceed with dispute.

This reviewer shared experience about "item was charged twice" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $169. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about excalibur 4 tray food dehydrator from Walmart was credit card was was charged twice Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1218801

Too bad.Lesson learned.

Do not, I repeat, do not ever buy anything online. Always pay cash or forget it.

I always pay cash and I've never ever had a problem.Good luck in the future.