Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon as deals are live I managed to order 4 games (in one single order). So everything was okay in the begginig. After 10 hours I got notification e-mail which says that Walmart wants to protect me from unauthorized use of my credit card so they cancel my order.

First I was angry, because I was waiting for this opportunity, I spent all my money and finnaly they cancel my order. I WAS SUGGESTED BY WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE to buy my items from walmart store or another place. I managed to fins some extra cash and I purchased all these games from AMAZON.

Here bigger problem starts, I received notification from Walmart that my items are shipped. WHAT? HOW COME? and when I look at my walmart account I saw that two of the games are cancelled and two of them shipped. So basically so called security problem with my card only applied to two games but now other two games which are all in the same order.

So thanks to Walmart, I went through all this problem and I ordered these two games twice.

After it I wrote back to Walmart custtomer service personal who told me that they cancelled my order and I need to buy it somewhere else. I asked why this happened? Why they shipped these two items,

It has been 4 days and I still do not have a reply! My money is still blocked by Walmart, it has been 6 days already.

okaya wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about the reason of cancelling my order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart playstation 4 games for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1072772

Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.

Faith activates God - Fear activates the Enemy.

Do all you can to make your dreams come true.