Don't know where to start. I've been waiting for black friday to buy couple of new video games for PS4. And apperantely walmart had quite good deals. And as soon as deals are live I managed to order 4 games (in one single order). So everything was okay in the begginig. After 10 hours I got notification e-mail which says that Walmart wants to protect me from unauthorized use of my credit card so they cancel my order.
First I was angry, because I was waiting for this opportunity, I spent all my money and finnaly they cancel my order. I WAS SUGGESTED BY WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE to buy my items from walmart store or another place. I managed to fins some extra cash and I purchased all these games from AMAZON.
Here bigger problem starts, I received notification from Walmart that my items are shipped. WHAT? HOW COME? and when I look at my walmart account I saw that two of the games are cancelled and two of them shipped. So basically so called security problem with my card only applied to two games but now other two games which are all in the same order.
So thanks to Walmart, I went through all this problem and I ordered these two games twice.
After it I wrote back to Walmart custtomer service personal who told me that they cancelled my order and I need to buy it somewhere else. I asked why this happened? Why they shipped these two items,
It has been 4 days and I still do not have a reply! My money is still blocked by Walmart, it has been 6 days already.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about the reason of cancelling my order
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Playstation 4 Games
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Can of beans contained wood chips and large stalks..."
- "I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year. I logged in to my account found my way to the "add..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."