159 views
Verified Reviewer

Unfortunately, the quality of service from Walmart Grocery Delivery has steadily declined in my area. As a disabled person with underlying health issues, I rely on delivery to safely secure groceries and essential household goods.

Over the past few months, I've received severely damaged items, orders delivered well beyond the delivery window resulting in thawed frozen items, and this week, my order mysteriously vanished. I received an email advising the order had been delivered by Warren, including a picture with the camera lens clearly obscured. After spending hours engaging with telephone and chat representatives, I was told to wait for the store to call or email me.

Being on a fixed income with limited resources, this could not have happened at a worse time. I am left without the much-needed items, only $.94 left on my card, and my requests for an immediate refund to place an order with a more reliable source falling on deaf ears.

User's recommendation: Notify Walmart executive escalations department of problem and please try a different store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Walmart Cons: Grocery delivery orders vanish after payment.

Location: 1025 Sawdust Road, Houston, TX 77380

Comments

#1960569

This seems to be a pattern, the failure to deliver the groceries, they don't call you, then release your money back to as they please. As if all us are sitting on alot of money right now.

Don't waste your time calling customer service, they are absolutely no help, I mean none. I am still waiting for that callback after she claims she escalated the issue the first time, been weeks.

Here's a harsh reality, in case you weren't aware (THIS GIANT CORP DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US) My service also started out great but has fallen off the last few months. I would advise anyone who can afford it to try one of the others like Instacart, at least you will get your groceries

Walmart Reviews