My husband went to purchase Claritin D for our teenager who has seasonal allergies.He was himself coming down with a headcold, so asked if he could purchase mucinex D as well?

The lady who was helping him grabbed both boxes and started to look them up on the computer. Another pharmacy employee yelled from the other side of the pharmacy. "You can't buy that, it's too many grams! Too many grams!

The lady helping my husband said nothing and proceeded to look at her computer. My husband not being familiar with the buying guidelines then tried to ask the loud lady yelling very professionally across the pharmacy what he was allowed to buy? She then asked him if he had a problem, and proceeded to call security, who promptly showed up and intimidatingly asked my husband if there was a problem. My husband who was a bit taken back by the ferocity of the staff, said no problem, just trying to buy cold allergy medicine, it's not like I'm a meth dealer, I just have a cold.

They ran his drivers license, which showed that he has NEVER bought Sudafed products, and they proceeded to put him on a watch list so he's blocked from buying anything for a year, oh, and this is the best part, apparently no one at our home address can buy products for a month, so he now gets to suffer his cold symptoms.

Thank you Walmart.Unprofessional to the last.

This person wrote the review because of "nasty pharmacy employees" of claritin d from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "my husband removed from the meth watchlist, he has 1 purchase to his name!!!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was aggressive pharmacy employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Solicyte82
Clute, Texas, United States #1178462

*attempting to buy more Sudafed than you're supposed to

k richards. you should know bout being nasty. you are the most nasty critic on this site.i dare you to prove me wrong.

Hi anonymous , I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your pharmacist.We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me an update on your prescription by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your contact information and number.

We'd like to make sure to address and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction.- Thank you, Amanda @ Walmart

to Walmartcorp #1041418

This number goes to an Aspen dental help line, again, thank you wLmart

to Anonymous #1041825

Hi anonymous , I am very sorry if you were posted an alternate number for our customer line.I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me a call on my corporate line at 1-205-490-8515? Please ask for Prabha.

We'd like to make sure to address and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction.- Thank you, Prahba @Walmart

to Walmartcorp Orange, California, United States #1041877

Smart idea, putting your phone number online in a public forum, hope you get lots of prank phone calls, you asked for it. Remember they can check the security footage and they will see your husband behaving like a five year old child and throwing a temper tantrum.

to Anonymous #1041853

You do realize that this is a general complaint site don't you?Walmart does not respond to this site.

Walmartcorp is just a troll.

I too believe that there is more to this story than what your saying.Fill in the blanks so we will know the whole story.