MY NAME IS MARY OLIVER I LIVE IN MILLBROOK AL,.I SHOP AT WALMART IN PRATTVILL AND MILLBROOK AL.ME AND MY FAMILY SHOP THERE AT LEAST 5TIMES A WEEK AND YOU CAN'T EVEN PUSH THE CARTS THEY ARE SO IN BAD SHAPE YOU RATHER CARRY YOUR STUFF THIN FOOL WITH THOSE CARTS WALMART MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY OFF OF US FOR THOSE CARTS TO BE SOO BAD!!!!!!!!

IF IT IS REALLY ABOUT THE CUSTMER, THIN PROVE IT.I WILL BE WRITTING EVERY WEEK AND CALLING, TIME WILL TELL IF ITS REALLY ABOUT THE CUSTOMER.CONTACT ME AT OLIVERMARY@YAHOO.COM ALL COSTOMERS FELL LIKE WE DONOT MEAN ANYTHING TO WALMART.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Stop shouting and demanding and learn how to spell please!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #704089

Why are you shouting at us?That is what it means when you use all caps.

Your punctuation is horrendous. It is never proper to say "me and my family." You should always start out with the other person. Why in God's name would you and your family shop five times a week? I highly doubt that all of the shopping carts in both locations are as bad as you say.

I agree sometimes a person gets a cart where a wheel doesn't turn, but that doesn't mean that it can't be pushed. What does the word "thin" mean, other than somebody or something is thin/skinny.

What does it mean when you say "all costomers fell like"?Then you say "donot," shouldn't it be "do not" or "don't?"