2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is the second (and last time) I have ordered from Walmart.com, only to have the shipment delayed, cancelled, delayed again and finally, in frustration, cancelled by me. This time the shipment was literally less than 10 miles from it's destination when Walmart informed me the shipment had been cancelled because an item had been damaged in transit.

When I contacted them, I was told they would "rush" a replacement shipment and it would arrive in two days. Instead, the items weren't re-shipped at all. I finally got notification that the order had been resubmitted but wouldn't arrive for nine days. When I contacted Walmart.com, the "customer service representative" asked, "What do you want me to do about it?" Really?

No other solution or compensation was offered. At first he even told me I couldn't cancel the order because it was "in transit." Finally, the order was cancelled but I was told it would take a week to process a refund.

Wow. Really great "customer service" Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Walmart Cons: Customer service.

Comments

*** I currently work for them and you have no freaking idea about all the hassle we get when trying to "meet your requirements".

@no

The hassle YOU get when trying to "MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS???" SERIOUSLY??? That's what YOU get paid for isn't it??

Geez o pete!! I hate people!!!