Las Vegas, Nevada

Over the course of about four weeks, I have checked my local Walmart for the black ink cartridges for my printer..which I purchased from this same store. They still haven't restocked the empty bins they are in on the shelf.

They haven't even straightened the shelves up. They are in such disarray you can hardly find anything anyway. Three visits later, I was straight up lied to when I asked about the ink and why there still is none on the shelves. One lady said there were 12 on order, they were waiting for delivery.

The second time another one said there are none in back and it actually shows they have 23 on hand. But...they had a multi pak for 69.99 of the other 4 colors that work for my computer, but again none of those had black in them.

Not a single black cartridge for my printer purchased 3 months earlier. It's the same throughout the store...NEVER the same product you've purchased before but something similar at a higher price. So this is my take on it.

Walmart is a glorified dollar store. They get a bunch of items and when they are gone they wait till they get another donation and you have to buy that at higher prices. But they never restock items they have carried, they just let the current supply run out.

I guess they figure if you can't buy what you came for, you'll buy something else and they make a sale anyhow..So what do they care if you are" finding everything alright". Because it ain't about you anyhow it's about the dollars.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If its such a *** store why do you keep going back?

*** store, *** service, *** supplies, *** customer service, *** management. JUST ***!