I would like to start off by saying, I'm NEVER purchasing another phone from Walmart again.I filed a insurance claim on my previous cell phone.

I received my e-gift card through email. When I tried to use it online to purchase my new phone a hold was place on my account. The hold prevented me from using my gift card and I'm 6

days and counting with no phone. I've talked to over 8 representatives with no help.

I'm furious. Walmart took my money and is talking forever in resolving the issue. I'm pissed because Walmart owes me money for a new phone and I'm still without. I'm also upset because I was suppose to have a new phone by now to link to a prepaid Boost Mobile account an fear by time this is resolved my number will be sold.

I've had the same number for ten years.

I cant stress the disappointment in the company walmart.com and the product care plan and the lack of help from representatives.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of online ordering or phone department and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of walmart prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $141. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments