New York, New York

I was very excited about this daybed and ordered it along with an outdoor dining set. Unfortunately, the daybed was due 6/10/15 (15 days ago) and I have been blown off by their delivery service 3 times and now by a Walmart supervisor who refused to refund the item.

Background:

The first time the delivery service (Seko Logistics) called and scheduled the delivery I stayed home from work and the delivery service did not arrive. I was at home and I have a 24/7 doorman. I received no call. This was on Friday and on Monday Seko logged in Walmart's system that I refused the item due to damages (before delivery hours even started). This was not true, Seko could not explain the lack of delivery or timestamp of supposed rejection by me. Regardless, I allowed Seko to schedule two more deliveries with me got blown off both times.

I called Walmart and was informed that the next time the delivery service blew me off Walmart would send a new item through a different carrier. Nonetheless, I was blown off again and Walmart refused to fulfill its prior statement to ship another. I talked to the supervisor, Wilkes, and he stated that Walmart's policy is to trust what their freight carriers put into their system regardless of what the customer has called regarding on multiple occasions. Wilkes refused to issue a refund and said I had to schedule another delivery, wait until it arrived, and then reject delivery to receive a refund. Even if I wanted to do this, the writing is on the wall that the item would once again not arrive.

Truly unbelievable -- Walmart hands off to a freight service blindly, disregards customer complaints, and clearly does not understand the value of a $400 item compared to cost of customer acquisition, lifelong value of a customer, and the impact on social media.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• no refund by teleone