2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Order online with Walmart. All of my order came in within 2 days except one item.

This particular item is sold and shipped by tasharina corp. Its been 3 weeks. No sign of my item and ive called walmart customer servuce and they cant do anything for or twll me when to expect it. I cannot get a hold of Tasharina Corp ans am now wondering if ive been scammed for my measily $20.

What a joke! Will not ever order online from walmart. They shouldnt aell items on their website and take my money if they cant help me when it doesnt arrive. I purchased from walmart i want walmart to enaure i get what ive paid for.

I still havent received my order and im ao done with walmart. Very angry and will never order from walmart again!!

Comments

ransom

Amazon and many others do this too. You just have to be careful and read everything. Don;t make any assumptions.

Ships & Sold from other than WalMart! You've been ripped off by ' tasharina corp'.

WalMart just lists there product. All WM can do is contact the other company on your behalf.

If they get enough complaints, they will remove them. Try contacting them yourself!

Next time, make sure you check 'Walmart only'.