Milford, Pennsylvania
22.9K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

THE WHITE TRASH EMPLOYEES WORKING AT WAL-MART DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANNIE CONNOR SENSE!

well , like liberty Walmart. useless staff dat so lazy.

lets go without a shirt in Walmart. other people do.

why not. that Walmart will call in and lie anyway.

@Anonymous

hey I know lets all males go to Walmart shirtless. maybe liberty Walmart will call police.

police! police!

starting with the manger, she be busy ordering people out of the store. the door greeters will just stand there.

I will say liberty Walmart needs a real manager.

@Anonymous

I say every manager needs to be supervised n make go thru special training class if they dont ace the test then hire new

agreed

well kevin redson again. me have no shirt on but cant see me drawers. got really stared at de other day at Walmart , no shirt on and me sweating on me belly and a woman just a staring at me.

@Anonymous

What language are you speaking? I cannot take your words seriously.

korean

@Anonymous

that woman is weird. she a nosy body.

@Anonymous

well me like it. will take me shirt off anywhere, restaurants, malls, Walmart, mcdonalds in any type of weather.

and love it

oh yea

would like to liberty Walmart manager and help her get a man in her life. then she wont be running innocent customers out of store

yes oh yes they sure do

Wal-Mart has become so big that they have started to become like the government. I think that they should buy up all of the approximately 16,000 Dollar Joe Stos, and that way they can eliminate one of their biggest competitors and then they can raise their prices.

@Anonymous

I'd like to see them close down about 15,000 of those stores!

Why does Walmart bother with these fraudulent companies? Doesn't Walmart have enough money?

Thank you! I just cancelled my order, didn't want to take a risk

Have you been sleeping? And have you've heard voices?

I've heard them calling my name. Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.