16.5K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart night vision binoculars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Great, still waiting for a couple of items. Was suppose to arrive between May 24, 2018 & June 5, 2018.It's now June 21, 2018 & nothing.

I have emailed them 3 times and I get nothing but excuses and asking me to check with my post office and confirm delivery address.Bunch of thieves!!! That's what they are!!!As for Walmart, they really should check out their partners background before agreeing to carry any of their merchandise.This is bullshit!!I don' have money to waste....

I am scared now. Just ordered a brass garden hose twist nozzle from these people through Walmart. Hope I don't go through the same problem like this reviewer.

do not by from Tasharina Corp. never again

damn...just ordered 2 weeks ago at walmart.ca...look like my package is in the black hole now.

I ACTUALLY PLACED A PURCHASE WITH BEST DEAL AND I RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE FROM TASHARINA ALL WRONG ITEMS JUNKY QUALITY AND CANNOT RETURN IT THE PHONE NUMBER THEY LISTING DOES NOT WORK. STAY AWAY FROM TASHARINA IT IS THE WORST DEAL THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Stay away!! Horrible experience buying from this company.

Item arrived late. No good customer service, no option of a fully refund

I too have had a bad experience with Tasharina and will not be ordering through Walmart again. After this many negative reviews and comments they should remove this seller from their site.

OMG I got screwd too!!! When you think you're ordering from walmart.

And it does not say ANYWHERE that the seller isn't walmart. I ordered 4 blouse. Received 2, kept one and returned the other one. 4 months later, never got my credit.

FORTHERMORE...i've never received the 2 other ones! Walmart takes 0 responsability for it, im so disapointed in walmart...NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM WALMART!!!

I have cleared out my Walmart.comAccount will not order no more until they refund us the money these company have taken boy cott Walmart

Walmart you took my moneyNow you can refund my moneyFrom these companies that areNot going to refund us

never again will i order from walmart Tasharina Corp. is a friken joke

this company is a friken joke

I thought I was getting " a good deal " on an online purchase from Walmart (Tasharina Corp). Boy I feel like a fool ordering from Tasharina. The freaking company does not receive nor answer my emails.

I wish I had researched & seen this before ordering. I do not understand why I was on Walmart CANADA & it's coming from the US I just noticed!

I just sent them this message...I am so upset & frustrated as it is now March 26th & I have yet to receive this.

I do not understand what is taking so long. Had I known it would take this long, I would have bought it elsewhere as I have been with out a phone for 2 weeks now!

I just purchased a top from Tasharina via Walmart.ca. NOT the size as per their size chart.

Terrible quality.

I am furious!!! I will never shop from Walmart online again if this is the type of 3rd party supplier they endorse on their website.

Yep worst company ever and yet walmart is so greedy they keep selling from this seller...online listed as junk collector been trying for a month to get a refund

Sure enough. WalMart rejected my post.

There wasn't a single review on any of Tasharina Corp. product as they were all blocked.Below is the reply from Walmart.==================================Your review has been rejectedYahoo/Inboxno-reply@walmart.caMar 17 at 5:31 PMWe weren’t able to publish your review to the website... —Hello bsol,Thanks for writing a review about Unique Bargains Unique Bargains 0.5mm Nozzle Gravity Feed Paint Spray Gun Air Tools F-2. This review falls outside of our content guidelines and won’t be posted, but we hope you’ll submit another review.Your review cannot be approved because it:mentions customer-service issuesWant to try again?

Click the 'Submit something new' link below, and feel free to refer to the handing writing tips or the Terms & Conditions included on the review submission form.Submit something newThanks again,Walmart Canadaall nuts and screws are jammed supply by TasharinaCannot take the spray gun apart for cleaning which means i can only use it once. I regret I didn't read the review on WalMart third party vendor return policy and search their user reviews (all extremely poor). No information on the website on how to contact the supplier (Tasharina Corp) either.

Walmart also has some responsibility in terms of letting their third party omitting crucial information on their website. I am not sure if I can get an exchange or refund but the reviews on internet do not look promising.

I bought a spray gun and all the screws and nuts are jammed. Tried to look up the Tasharina Corp's email but nowhere to be found.

I read so many comments and know my chance of getting a refund or exchange is slim.I just posted a product review on Walmart site but it is not publised (yet).

I thought if the product and service of Tasharina Corp is that bad, there has to be some comments but most reviews has no comment. I guess Walmart is helping their supplier to block all the bad comments !!!

noooooo, why didnt i read this sooonnnneeeerr before i placed my order :’( i know it was a bit shady !! its almost a month since i placed my order and i still dont have it :((((

to faye #1448653

its funny.. i places a order on jan 31'st ..

item didnt come .. called walmart Feb 21st .. asked why i havent gotten My product and they said ( lost in the mail ) ..

so a refund was issued 3-7 busniess days its now March 20th .. and i still have no refund on items that wernt Mailed to me