17.4K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart night vision binoculars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They sell a motorcycle license plate bracket, the bracket is specifically made for MC , the only problem, it doesn't fit. How do you sell a product for a motorcycles that doesn't fit.

Why don't these morons look at what the F&&k they are selling, get the correct measurements and make the brackets with the correct specifications. Waste of time and money.

I haven't gone through all the comments and I really don't see the need. I do have a couple of questions: What is Walmart doing about this?

Has anyone had contact with them?

I mean this is under the Walmart name and they have on the slippery slope for a while, but man! Hope you all get some satisfaction soon and thanks for taking the time to put it out here.

Thanks everyone! I was about to order. Not!

I will never shop at Walmart Again!!!!!!!!! What jerks for doing this to their customers!!

I just order a telephone from Tasharina Corp on 6th June 18, no update on tracking since then,tracking no created by TC but nothing further,up till now just a reply from TC that your order will reach you soon and as per canada post, item is not received only tracking number is created by the vendor.

to Shocked #1526854

Received my order. Was delayed a bit but did received my order. All ok.

This is my first time ordering from this company. I hope I didn’t make a mistake

Great, still waiting for a couple of items. Was suppose to arrive between May 24, 2018 & June 5, 2018.It's now June 21, 2018 & nothing.

I have emailed them 3 times and I get nothing but excuses and asking me to check with my post office and confirm delivery address.Bunch of thieves!!! That's what they are!!!As for Walmart, they really should check out their partners background before agreeing to carry any of their merchandise.This is bullshit!!I don' have money to waste....

I am scared now. Just ordered a brass garden hose twist nozzle from these people through Walmart. Hope I don't go through the same problem like this reviewer.

do not by from Tasharina Corp. never again

damn...just ordered 2 weeks ago at walmart.ca...look like my package is in the black hole now.

I ACTUALLY PLACED A PURCHASE WITH BEST DEAL AND I RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE FROM TASHARINA ALL WRONG ITEMS JUNKY QUALITY AND CANNOT RETURN IT THE PHONE NUMBER THEY LISTING DOES NOT WORK. STAY AWAY FROM TASHARINA IT IS THE WORST DEAL THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Stay away!! Horrible experience buying from this company.

Item arrived late. No good customer service, no option of a fully refund

I too have had a bad experience with Tasharina and will not be ordering through Walmart again. After this many negative reviews and comments they should remove this seller from their site.

OMG I got screwd too!!! When you think you're ordering from walmart.

And it does not say ANYWHERE that the seller isn't walmart. I ordered 4 blouse. Received 2, kept one and returned the other one. 4 months later, never got my credit.

FORTHERMORE...i've never received the 2 other ones! Walmart takes 0 responsability for it, im so disapointed in walmart...NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM WALMART!!!

I have cleared out my Walmart.comAccount will not order no more until they refund us the money these company have taken boy cott Walmart

Walmart you took my moneyNow you can refund my moneyFrom these companies that areNot going to refund us

never again will i order from walmart Tasharina Corp. is a friken joke

this company is a friken joke

I thought I was getting " a good deal " on an online purchase from Walmart (Tasharina Corp). Boy I feel like a fool ordering from Tasharina. The freaking company does not receive nor answer my emails.