Milford, Pennsylvania
27K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

.T.A.K.E. .C.A.R.E.

.W.I.T.H. .Y.O.U.R. .G.I.F.T. .C.A.R.D.

: .I.T. .C.O.U.L.D. .B.E. .T.H.E.

.T.A.R.G.E.T.

.O.F. .S.C.A.M.

I got Gyped one time, I got Gyped two times, I got Gyped THREE times, Im NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN!

@Anonymous

I agree, but it is probably under poor management. I thought once that W-Mart was ok until they treaded us like 2 common criminals as we left their stupid store>> How dare them re-scan our item that we had previously bought and paid for at their cash register.

HOWEVER, as we left the store they treaded us as if WE HAD STOLEN SOMETHING! I have never stolen anything in my entire life, so I do NOT APPRECIATE their lowlife door-maid harassing us as we left the store. WE are also senior citizens and life is hard enough without being harassed by some simpleton door-maid! The management in this store which is located on FOOTHILL or PARLEY"S WAY IN SLC.

UT, Needs to be fired!

PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR MANAGEMENT IN THIS STORE , as you have BRAINLESS FOOLS WORKING THERE! We have spent thousands of dollars in this store BUT are thinking NO MORE!!!!!!!

sorry sorry sorry *** store about like that one in liberty. texas. lazy and wont do shi t.

Self checkout with my 3 little girls....got cash out 100.00 a man comes up and takes it and gets away! We are all in tears & Wal-Mart can do nothing or the cops!!

Shouldn't we feel safe shopping here? I am a single mom of 3 this was hard on us losing that money!

@Anonymous

Corporate Golitah Wal-Mart should do the right thing and compensate you for that $100 hat was stolen from you. If they can stand there and watch all of the self-checkout customers with a close eye like they do, then they should have saw that man taking your money and someone should have tackled him or knocked him down. Wal-Mart should immediately give you the $100 that was stolen from you, simply as a matter of good customer relations, and they should hire some additional employees to watch out for thieves like that man that ripped you off.

@Anonymous

"The Donald" should personally send you a check for $1,000.00 and he should put up $10,000.00 reward for the arrest and conviction of the man who stole your money.

@Anonymous

Doesn’t this man show up on security cameras? Does anyone recognize him.

That is pretty brazen that he did that. He must of been scoping everyone out at the self check out registers.

THE WHITE TRASH EMPLOYEES WORKING AT WAL-MART DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANNIE CONNOR SENSE!

@Anonymous

Clearly with your attitude it is no wonder why you're not going to get served! No employee or manager should serve you with your way of thinking!

@Anonymous

If you're toilet paper has page numbers on it, you might be a redneck.

@Anonymous

For calling out and confronting entitled customers who play the race and entitlement card! Says the person who is educated and not taught about that!

@Anonymous

Sorry with your way of thinking 'the customer is always right' is going to get you slapped one of these days. You shouldn't let the door slam you onto the way out by the managers and employees.

Agreed.

@Anonymous

And if customers are going to act like a jerk. They are going to treated like a jerk.

No employee or manager needs to put up with that. Duh.

@Anonymous

And if you're running out of ideas and insults to others calling out and confronting entitled customers. You need to take your advice.

You're the one who is a redneck.

It's such a shame people like get a kick out of the way these poor employees or managers are treated like trash and garbage by entitled customers. No managers or employee needs deal with them.

@Anonymous

My toilet paper does have page numbers on it because I am too thrifty and frugal to waste money on toilet paper when I have plenty of junk mail and newspapers to use. It saves quite a bit of money.

@Anonymous

It sounds you're not worth the employees and managers time with stupid comments like that.

@Anonymous

Agreed. Customers like these are just looking for attention and for fame.

@Anonymous

Agreed. Someone is acting they are pmsing.

They always acting like that when they cannot get their way. It's to bad employees and managers cannot be beat them up.