Milford, Pennsylvania
21.9K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Wal-Mart has become so big that they have started to become like the government. I think that they should buy up all of the approximately 16,000 Dollar Joe Stos, and that way they can eliminate one of their biggest competitors and then they can raise their prices.

@Anonymous

I'd like to see them close down about 15,000 of those stores!

Why does Walmart bother with these fraudulent companies? Doesn't Walmart have enough money?

Thank you! I just cancelled my order, didn't want to take a risk

Have you been sleeping? And have you've heard voices?

I've heard them calling my name. Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me.

ALL THEY ARE IS JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL!

I was just about to order something from this company through Walmart. Thank you so much for posting your review and saving me what might have been a waste of money.

*** I just saw this right after submitting an order. If its as you say, Im probably giving them my $7.24 for curtain rod brackets.

I'd like to put out there that OXANNA shoes, located in HongKong is a lot like Tasharina Corp. I ordered them onliine and after 3 wks they hadnt even processed my order. I repeatedly asked them to cancel----at least 9 times. They always responded with "Thank you for your order.

We suggest you don't cancel" and refuse to cancel. I filed a claim with my bank and was credited the amount. A month later I get the package in the mail, with no invoice or return address, and they are the cheapest shoes Ive ever seen! The image on their web site wasn't the shoe I ended up with.

I can't believe I paid $36 for that crap. (I didn't really since I got it credited). Im not even going to try and return them.

Ill donate them to the thrift store. Where can I tell people about Oxanna so they don't fall for it like I did.

AlexTrac
@Anonymous

Hi Valued Customer. This is AlexTrac from Wal-Mart Family Mobile.

We sincerely apologize to hear about it. Please let us check on this matter so we can work with it and provide the best possible resolution. For us to further assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qbM5NL. You can also call us at 1-877-440-9758.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We look forward to working with you.

I THINK THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A DOG OR DOGS SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING THEM WITH THEM SHOPPING AT WAL-MART ONE DAY ALL AT THE SAME TIME. WAL-MART WOULD BE UNABLE TO STOP THEM ALL, AND AFTER THEY WOULD SEE THAT THEY WERE WELL BEHAVED AND CAUSED NO HARM, WAL-MART WOULD RESCIND IT'S "NO DOGS IN STORE POLICY".

Yup

@Anonymous

Nope!!! First off all dogs aren t well behaved!

2nd.

People have allergies to dogs!!! 3 rd it s a health law dogs should Not be around food ALL STORES SHOULD BE NO DOGS IN STORE POLICY!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

dO YOU BRING YOUR DOG TO YOUR DR.'S APPT? BE REAL. GET A PET SITTER.

@Anonymous

I LOVE DOGS AND I LOVE SEEING THEM IN THE STORES WHEN I GO SHOPPING.

StormyIndri214

a lot of items on Walmart.com are third party sales, just like on Amazon, always check in the description where it is shipped from

ONE TIME WHEN SHE CHECKED ME OUT I WAS WEARING SHORTS IN THE WINTERTIME AND SHE EXCLAIMED IN A FRIENDLY AND HAPPY TEASINGLY SHOCKED VOICE "YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!!!!!!!"(IN A TONE OF VOICE THAT IMPLIED THAT I REALLY WASN'T WEARING ANY SORT OF DRAWERS) I STILL GET A REAL GOOD FEELING RUSH EVERY TIME I REMEMBER HER BLURTING IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE BRING BACK THE CUTE AND SEXY YOUNG LADY WITH THE JESSICA SIMPSON PERSONALTY THAT WORKED AT WAL-MART COMMUNITY GROCERY STORE. SHE IS AS HOT AND AS SWEET AS A DELICIOUS SUPER-SIZED STACK OF DELICIOUS PANCAKES COVERED IN SINFULLY DELICOUS SWEET SYRUP!!!! SHE WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!

GrippingBison967

Ditto. Bought a planter from them. Junk.

#1619062

I wish walmart and Amazon had an option to choose products from North america...or at least anywhere other than Asia.

@Leisa

But then you'd complain about the price being too high, which is why they get the cheap stuff from Asia.