12.5K views

Not only did it take 26 days to receive, the "night vision binoculars" were cheap cheezy with a little flashlight! No night vision capability AT ALL. Then I received the ladies black shirt.... it is the crapiest, see-through, wouldn't even use it to wipe bird *** off of my windshield garbage I have ever touched.

Return: HAAAA!!!! NOPE! These bastards have this so locked down. When you think you are ordering from Walmart with the typical, return to store or send back you get a BIG SURPRISE. Firstly you have to find the "return" policy on THOSE ITEMS on your receipt. Then you have to read some fine print that says you must get an RMA from Tasharina Corp., HOWEVER... THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO. When you finally get to the "about us" tab there is an email address. REMEMBER: YOU ONLY HAVE 30 DAYS AND IT TOOK 26 DAYS TO GET THE GARBAGE!

EVEN BETTER: In order to return you MUST send with original packaging, (which is a white garbage bag) with RMA #... and YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING AND INSURANCE!

BWHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! SERIOUSLY??????? OMG Never EVER EVER AGAIN WALMART.... NEVER AGAIN....

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart night vision binoculars for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Million thanks..I would have almost ordered..Guys u saved me..Walmart should be ashamed to deal with these companies

I *** placed my order before reading this.Big regret afterward.

*** *** Walmart and this *** manufacture.People, stay away.

Thank you guys for your reviews.I was about to purchase something from the Walmart site but checked if the 3rd party vendor had it for a better price.

Then I saw the link to this site and WOW!!!

what an eye opener!!!Won't be shopping at 3rd party.

Same also so frustrated

Same thing I'm going thru it say I got But Don't an no way of contacting seller

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1349128

I just ordered a red rug for my bathroom and it is suppose to be a bath rug and it is the size of a 11 x 14 picture frame. How do I exchange it? If it is not shipped from Walmart NoNoNo!

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1351820

File a dispute with your credit card company and get your money back!

I'm so glad that I saw this warning.I was about to buy a comforter set (it's flippin adorable in the pictures), and I saw that it was "Sold by Tasharina Corp." My frugal self googled them and saw that I could buy their stuff on other sites...

and this page was the 3rd link on Google!

If I hadn't gone looking for a cheaper website to buy the comforter, I would've spent $80 on a crappy comforter and would have been furious.Thanks so much for everyone's warnings!!!

to anonymous #1364492

Lol for some reason I think we were looking at the same comforter cause that exactly What I did

Tasharina Corp is owned by Dragonmart which is a major player in various types of product counterfeiting from China. They also operate under Uxcell on Amazon. They claim to manufacture their products but they just drop ship.