Denver, Colorado

I STOPED SHOPING WALMART A LONG TIME AGO.THEY NEVER NEVER HAVE ANY OF THE SALE ITEMS WHEN YOU GET THERE!! THEY PUT 1 OR 2 OUT THEN THE REST OF THERE *** IS FOR A 100 MOOR THAN WHAT WAS ON SALE!!

BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF THAT!! AND IF YOU ASK THEM TO LOOK AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY MOOR OF THE SALE ITEMS THET TELL YOU HO NO..I LIVE IN COLORADO AND ALL THE WALMARTS OUT HERE DO THE SAME THING..I GOT AN EMAIL TELLING ME THEY HAD SOME LAPTOPS IN I WAS LOOKING FOR ON ROLLBACK.I CALLED THE STORE GAVE THE GIRL THE NUMBER OF THE ITEM THE KIND AND THE PRICE,SHE TOLD ME THEY HAD 4 IN STOCK BUT I SHOULD COME NOW AS THEY GO QUICK..SO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:30 10/24/14 I DRAGED MY 55 YEAR OLD BUT WITH MY CANE DRIVE ACROSS TOWN TO A PACKED WALMART WITH NO PARKING GO IN FIND A SALE GRIL AND SHE STARTS LOOKING FOR IT,THEN THE GIRL I TALKED TO TOLD HER THEY WERE IN BACK..SO SHE STARTS GOING TO THE BACK AND STOPS AND ASKS A GUY STANDING THERE IF SHE COULD HELP HIM..THEN THE 80 QUSTANDS START,SO AFTER ABOUT 10 MIN I TOLD HER I REALLY NEEDED TO GET HOME!! SO A HALF HOUR LATER SHE COMES OUT AND TELLS ME THAY DONT HAVE ANY MOOR AND HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT FOR A WEEK..SO THEN THE GIRL THAT TOLD ME THEY HAD 4 OF THEM SAID WELL SHE JUST LOOKED AT THE BOX AND IT WAS A HP SO SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS IT..ON THE WAY OUT I ASKED TO TALK TO MANAGEMENT,THE GIRL GOT ON HER HEAD SET AND TOLD THE LADY ON THE OTHER END WHAT WAS GOING ON AND I SWER TO GOD SHE TOLD ME 2 BAD BUT WHAT DID SHE WONT THEM TO DO ABOUT IT..WELL I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I AM GOING TO DO ABOUT IT,I AM DONE WITH WALMART!!!!! AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I HAVE BEEN SHOPING OTHER PLACES AND THE PRICES ARE SO SO SO MUCH BETTER,WALMART IS NOT LEADING THE WAY ON GOOD PRICES ANY MOOR..

AND WHEN SOMETHING IS ON SALE WELL GESS WHAT THEY HAVE MOOR THAM 2!!!!NOW WE ALL KNOW WALMART JUST DOES NOT CARE IF YOU STOP USEING THEM OR NOT,WITH ALL THAT FREE GOV.MONEY AND FOOD STAMPS THEY HAVE GOING THROUGH THERE..BUT IAM TELLING YOU LOOK AROUND,I HAVE BEEN FINDING FOOD AND EVERY THING YOU WONT AT A WAY BETTER PRICE AT OTHER PLACES,YOU ALL KNOW THE PLACES I AM TALKING ABOUT..AND YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE MANAGEMENT TREAT YOU LIKE ***!!! AND THERE ARE NOT 9 MILLION PEOPLE STANDING WERE YOU CANT GET AROUND TO SHOP..AND SOME THING WALMART HAS NEVER HAD..MOOR THAN 1 CK OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Please learn to *** spell "MORE" thank you.

indigo1898

I love to work at wal-mart, and hang up on callers like you!

I WANT TO WALK AROUND THE STORE AND THROW COCOA PUFFS ON ALL THE FLAT SURFACES IF WALMART WOULD STOCK THE COCOA PUFFS THEN I CULD. BUTT NOW I HAVE TO USE FROSTED FLAKES, SOME GOT STUCCK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE AND I HAD TO GET IF OFF IN THE BAFROOM

Don't type in all caps. It gives you less credibility.

First Born Triplet
@Anonymous

That and the many spelling mistakes, makes it hard to read. I mean not everyone can spell every word, however if a teacher were to mark each and every misspelled word they would put a red circle threw every second word.

KevinRichards

I like how people call adults girls or boys when they spell and type like they are five years old. This person claims to be 55, but that could be a typo where she put one too many fives in the age.

@KevinRichards

Correct. The OP and Walmart deserve each other. I have not seen a better match in quite a while.