Bloomington, Indiana

On Thursday March 28, 2019 I went to pick my test strips at Walmart @350 in Lafayette Indiana. I did get a text telling me they were ready and the price would be $162.00 Of course.

I knew the price was wrong, because Medicare pays for all of them. Went to the counter and was helped and the girl looked at the price and said that was wrong. When someone ring the sale up they forgot to put my new Medicare number in, in which they already had and come to find out they were 3 boxes short and said they would be in on Friday.

Today is Saturday, March 29, 2019, went in there around 4:30 pm. I stood there about 5 minutes before Jennifer La who helped me with this.

She was very rude and her customer service skills were lacking 100%. I gave her my name and DOB and said it would take 10 minutes to fill it. I explained to her that i was in here on Thursday and the girl had it already, bu would not let me have it because they were 100 short to come back on Friday. Came back on Saturday and Jennifer was telling me that they had to refill it.

I went back in 10 minutes and it was still not ready, Jennifer told to take a seat.

It was another 7 minutes and then she called me to the register and they still were missing 300, She said we will have them for you on Monday. I have already made two trips in there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments